zero mile storm v12 race car 99

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulsie99
  • 11 comments
  • 531 views
Messages
509
Messages
paulsie99
any sensible offers, car for car no paint
 
if its on the list its a goer
 
you have fr

Yeah I saw that, I'm just finishing my championship, got 10 mins? This 'Chrome' guy is you? Want me to send first?
 
I have
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Ford Gt LM Race Car
Ford Gt40 Race Car '69
Corvette Z06 (c2) Race Car '63
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Pagani Zonda C12 '00
Ruf Ctr2 '96
ChevroletCamaro LM Race Car
Nissan Fairlady Z concept LM Race Car
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Cadillac Cien Concept '02
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II

and more if none of that please you.
PM

Trade now if you want
 
I'm sending you the car right now.
 
Alright so it was not you. I pretty much messed up cause I sent your car to someone else.
 
Not interested in none of the listed?
 
Back