Zero's missions, graagagghghh

• Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 13 comments

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Minus955
I searched "Zero" and got no results.

How the hell can you beat mission 2? Those tiny biplanes can't turn at all and timing is ridiculous. The couriers are spread throughout the entire city.

Can someone tell me an effective course to go through the mission?? Which couriers to attack when, maybe?

Thanks for any help..

I feel your pain Giancarlo.
I barely completed his 1st mission and now the 2nd mission is even harder!
I can destroy all the planes but i always run out of fuel coming home.
On my new game i am now stuck on his first mission again so i need help an that too.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help.

Take it slowly.

I find that if I relax and take things easy, the mission is pretty easy. The first few times I was trying to fly around as fast as possible but I was hitting things and crashing, flying over the vans and making a mess of trying to turn round to get them, etc.

You can get 2 of the vans within a few seconds of the mission start. After that, don't panic and take it easy. When you get near the vans, slow down and reduce your height and just keep firing.

I found Zero's first mission FAR harder.

KM.

But once you take your first shots at the bike couriers, they speed off! How are you supposed to match their turning without getting shot down?

Ah well. I was taking it rather quickly. Guess i will slow down.

One trick is to fly at almost street level when trying to shoot the vans. That way I found it much easier to aim towards them and get them.

KM.

KieranMurphy
One trick is to fly at almost street level when trying to shoot the vans. That way I found it much easier to aim towards them and get them.

KM.

yep that makes it very easy. This mission is a breeze compared to the 1st one!, 1st one was so hard until i realised the planes show up as blips on the map :dunce: , passed straight away once i realised this :ouch:.

For the 2nd one just fly low and steady and come up from behind, not very hard, you just have to be smooth.

I havent tried this yet but maybe you could try and land on a car and let it drive you for a while to save fuel

Just a thought, not sure it will work though

Yes!! on my new game i did all 3 in one go!! thaks for the advice. Im CERTAIN it helped me do the missions.

The first mission is much more easier when i took Small_Fryz advice and used the radar.

On the second mission i flew to the furthest delivery van on the map and worked my way back from there. When it came to taking out the bikes, i flew up high and then dived down towards the bike while shooting and prayed i would blow it up before my plane got into the blast radius because then you have to abort your run but at a great price because then the gunner gets a chance to hit some damaging shots with his gun.

Also thanks Giancarlo for telling me the fuel was actually a time bar. That helped a lot.

On the third mission i literally wasted 40s trying to work out how to pick up the barrels and i still managed to finish the mission with 14s to spare amazingly and I was certain i was going to fail that mission. I was VERY lucky because when i blew up one of the tanks, the enemys heli got caught in the blast radius and also blew up which saved me big time
This is by far the easiest Zero mission. Dont waste time picking up the bombs to blow up the tanks, use the barrels and while Zeros car is held up by an obstacle, use the time by blowing up some tanks further up using barrels. Its a 2 in1 because your clearing a path and also destroying the tanks at the same time.

I hope this helps.

Is the first mission the one where the rc planes fly in and you have to shoot them down? I tried that mission like fifty times, and always lost it with four seconds left. Then my friend, on his first try at it passed the mission.

Yep, the 2nd mission screwed me up (trying to save fuel by flying slow) until I figured out that the fuel bar was just a timer so lay on the throttle between targets-- approaching from behind low worked for me.

Zero's missions become progressively easier IMO

They're asset missions, so you get yet another cash pickup.
I think completing the missions also unlocks Kart and Desert Eagle spawns in the alley.

I cant find a kart in the alley but i know its meant to be there because it was there in my previous game. And the Desert Eagle has always been there, i go ther after every time i save the game so i dont have to buy one.

Back