zexel gt-r

  • Thread starter Thread starter 100k
  • 27 comments
  • 939 views
Messages
99
Hey i am new here so i'll start off with hello. I didnt even know a place like this existed, it is kinda cool :lol: Anyways i just won the zexel gtr in that all Japanese amatuer league.:) I searched but couldnt find ne-thing . Does ne-1 have good settings for track speed in this car?
thx.
 
100k.......Just get all the best stuff for it..And test it out in your "test & Settings" area...See which works best for you
 
this is a very under-rated car in my opinion and a cool racer and one of my top cars

the best approach would be to upgrade it (cant remember if it requires turbo upgrades) and then basically use the stock setting and adjust a little to get rid of slight understeer and fiddle with the gears for accelleration and top speeds.....

it works well right out of the box...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

its a GT-R after all, so it is by nature an awesome machine...
 
Track Speed?
Well, for the test course, grab a full racing transmission (if it's not already there) and set the auto gear to a wide setting...that should help grab some extra mph/kph...:)
 
it all comes down to what you prefer and your particular driving style

and welcome to
gtp.gif
 
As Shinez and Bollocks#999 said, test it and find the setup that works with your driving style.
 
ok thanks guys. I'm not the best driver but with full turbo mod i managed to post a 1.29:450 at tokyo, i ended up winning the enduro. But i was really disappointed when i won teh c-west silvia cause i already had it. I was going for my personal fav. car teh gt1. But ty for ur help
:)
 
night......Don't give people settings....it's such a cheat..You think about it..You're letting the people cheat themselves and that's not a good thing..Ya know?...Kids should find this stuff out on there own...Otherwise..They'll come back here for every single car they get for the best settings.
 
but who says that the settings they get are the best ;)
...not everybody here(me included) can tune a car to get the absolute best possible time at any given track

*not matter how fast you go, there will always be someone faster*
 
Bullocks you KNOW that once a kid get's the settings...he's gonna use em..If they're bad..He's just gonna think he can't handle the car right..if they're good..Then they're good..
 
Yeah i know, just thought id say that you shouldnt believe everything you hear

Comes back to Find out for yourself and then if that dont work then ask

...and spell my name correctly please :p
cheers
 
...and anybody can win a race with crap sets. as long as they have a lot of HP, a mate of mine did it in his max Hp 787b, couldnt set it up but still won anyways
 
shinez... its a free world im free to do as i please im old enough to know the consequences, and if i choose to give someone a link to some settings i will do so, and its not cheating, because even if the site gives him settings it doesnt mean they're the best, and even if they are, its a game not the key to eternal life:crazy: :rolleyes: :D :sly:
 
Heh...I'm not one for enduros (well, ones made by Polyphony at least! ;)) so I just did that race in my F1...
 
Originally posted by knightinwhite86
its a game not the key to eternal life

Wha?!? :confused: :confused: You mean there's more than Gran Turismo??? :eek:

Say it ain't so ...
 
Yeh, there's other games as well! :lol: :p
 
If you're looking for top speed on the test course this car will wheelie (657.4 MPH). Go here for more information on which cars can pull wheelies.

Originally posted by Shinez
night......Don't give people settings....it's such a cheat..You think about it..You're letting the people cheat themselves and that's not a good thing..Ya know?...Kids should find this stuff out on there own...Otherwise..They'll come back here for every single car they get for the best settings.

I quite agree... I stumbled upon GTVault around 10% completion (heh, 3 weeks ago lol, i'm at 73% now) and I'm not entirely sure I'm glad I did. Though Fumes always has great settings I find I feel that I'm missing out on the replayability of the game, so I've stopped going there and am playing with settings on my own a bit. And knight really didn't appreciate you "telling" him what to do, eh? Maybe he's got a complex with his father or something...

I'm gonna shut up before I piss anyone off.

--Jaster
 
That's a good, healthy, natural response.

*slowly backs away* :D

--Jaster
 
Thing is, settings are usually non-transferrable.

I like my cars to be a bit slippery at the back (fnarr). If you prefer a neutral car, my "killer settings" (and remember I briefly held the world record at Grand Valley 2) would be useless for you. I've only ever come across one driver I want to borrow settings from who I can actually use the settings of...

However, one KEY tip with the Loctite, Calsonic and Pennzoil Skylines. Use manual transmission and upshift before 5500rpm. Keep it in an unusually high gear through corners too - 1 or 2 gears higher than normal. The cars have a low torque spike and power peaks at about 5500rpm. The shift MUST be made by that point - redlining is useless. This is good for 1-2s a lap on something like SSR11.
 
Originally posted by knightinwhite86
shinez... its a free world im free to do as i please im old enough to know the consequences, and if i choose to give someone a link to some settings i will do so, and its not cheating, because even if the site gives him settings it doesnt mean they're the best, and even if they are, its a game not the key to eternal life:crazy: :rolleyes: :D :sly:

Originally posted by knightinwhite86
lol people crack me up

Heh, a n00b with attitude, how cute. Sure, you're free to give people settings and such. Just as people in the forum are free to criticize you for doing it. And seeing how you're old enough to know the consequences, be a sport and don't whine and moan about it, because that's the consequences. BTW, welcome to GT Planet.
kideng
 
indeed, i believe u just made a check mate, i ave no response, and i should have thought about that
and thanks
 
I always now put in my own "basic settings" for cars when i go to test them on Complex String, based on a horsepower range...:)
 
Back