Zhu8 Tries his hand at Editing!!

• Thread starter Zhu8
  • 11 comments
Canada
Richmond, B.C.
Zhu12345
I ran out of Ideas for new pictures so I decided to have some fun with some old ones

EigerNordwandShortTrack_Edited.jpg

CapeRing_3_Edited.jpg

I sort of rushed this one
CapeRing_Edited.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_12_Edited.jpg

I did this one when I was bored in class (the macs they give us came preloaded with CS4 and people finally stopped calling me over every 2 minutes to help them with excel)
TsukubaCircuit_12_Threshold.jpg

And yes, I'm boss enough to carry a flash drive with GT5 pics with me in my backpack :D

Zach
I have CS5 trial but don't know how to use it 0.0

I just started randomly playing around with it until I stopped making random blobs of colour appear.

My attempt at cleaning up the pixelization

Clicky for full 8MP Goodness (I gotta stop using photobucket)

Talk about peculiar colors, People should use more brown cars, take a look at my Lambo, matte brown goodness dude:

6591587687_ee3e9b259d_z.jpg

Nice photos btw!
Thanks!
I guess we can call our rides the sliding turd and the flying turd :dopey:

The Camaro and Skyline shots are great. Though with the first Subaru shot and the Mustang burnout shot. You could have setup the GT camera a little better. And the editing of the Mustang made it a little low in quality. Not being too negative but it needed to be said. Other than that, nice shots. 👍 :drool:

The Camaro and Skyline shots are great. Though with the first Subaru shot and the Mustang burnout shot. You could have setup the GT camera a little better. And the editing of the Mustang made it a little low in quality. Not being too negative but it needed to be said. Other than that, nice shots. 👍 :drool:

Thanks for the feedback :)

Back