ZomboyMusic 

• Thread starter m8h3r
  • 13 comments
England
East Midlands
m8h3r
Thought id start a thread asking if anyone has heard of him or been to any of his concerts, was thinking about going to one in Cardiff but we couldn't get there.

Last edited:
Been a while since I opened this thread, he wasn't very well known back then, but he has gained a lot of momentum since then, releasing a few EP's like the dead symphonic and here to stay. Will be releasing a new EP within the next month.

I have a friend who saw him live a few years ago and said the show was absolutely insane. I don't like the huge shows though. I usually stick with local/underground 👍

I've had my avatar for some time now, it tells you all you need to know :lol:

He's touring all over the place this year, America, Argentina, Hungary, France, Finland, Germany, Italy etc but typically not England.

I haven't been to one of his concerts, but I would love to. I've been a big fan for a while now.

I liked him since Organ Doner hit the Internet. Glad he's made it big, never been disappointed by one of his songs.

Was searching for a thread and came across this one. Noticed you still had the same avatar @Pagey279
I still listen to Zomboy rather regularly.

Was searching for a thread and came across this one. Noticed you still had the same avatar @Pagey279
I still listen to Zomboy rather regularly.

Yeah I'm still rocking the avatar, never really found anything to replace it!

I must admit I don't really listen to his music anymore, or any dnb/dubstep really. Every now and then I feel nostalgic and listen to the older stuff, I should see what his newer stuff is like.

Latest Posts

Back