Votes: 57 48.7%
  • Ford GT

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Saleen S7

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Dunno

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
I disagree, the Saleen can't turn, but has decent looks. The Ford is pretty good looking, has some decent performance. But I don't get why the Pagani should be last in the performance category. Maybe it's just too hard for you guys (who said it' just looks) to handle without TCS/ASM. Without TCS/ASM, you get the REAL performance from a car, especially a "twitchy" car like the Zonda. Once you get to run a couple laps on the Nurburing, it's very easy to handle.

A big plus for the Ford GT is that you can purchase a spoiler , something you can't do if you buy the Saleen or the Zonda (not 100% sure for the Zonda). I think this is a big advantage (especially on the Ring and when tuned).

Well, my first big car in GT4 was the S7. I sold it after I got done dealing with understeer and poor accel (this was when I was a noob and didn't know anything about gear ratios :]).
I am quite a fan of the GT, but lately I have not been able to keep control of the thing. I am not sure why. I have 4 of them, 1 fully tuned, one fully stock, one I bought especially for Nurb, and one I use for the appropriate races.
Otherwise, it is a very, very solid car. I like the look. And for those who say the GT has bad, unoriginal looks, it is modeled after the original GT40 from 1969.
And for the Zonda, I have actually very recently sparked an interest in the funky looking car. I did a comparison on the 1/4 mile and it did the best out of the 3 in stock with N2 tires. I like it the best as of now out of the 3.

And by the way, I am pretty sure the Ford GT comes with racing tires stock; just throwing that out there.

:)

Oh, sorry for the double post, but I meant the Ford GT comes with racing tires in real life, not in the game. This applying only if you are trying to get a realistic test.

Latest Posts

Back