Zonda C12S 7.3 untradeable

  • Thread starter Thread starter benjoromo
  • 11 comments
  • 3,152 views
Messages
23
Messages
benjoromo
I just bought a Zonda C12S 7.3 for Cr. 999,560 in the UCD and tried to gift it and it tells me "This car cannot be given to a friend." I specifically waited to trade this car until after the deadline because I wanted to get all the million dollar cars through while I could. Are there any other less than a million dollar cars that have this issue?
 
From what I understand, pretty much car near a million credits has this same issue. I haven't personally tried it to confirm it, however.
 
Great... I have sooooo many cars between 900K - 995K... Thanks PolyPHONY Digital...

The "Real Driving Simulator" WHAT A JOKE THIS HAS BECOME.
 
I was just going to post a wanted for the 7.3. Anyone know if the Camaro LM is tradeable?

Why they did this I have no idea. I wonder if they were getting pressure from playstation network IT department or grievance department. Utter bullcrap.
 
All of the used cars have a hidden "base" price which represents how much they would cost with 0 miles (for example, the Veyron has 0 miles, so the used car price is actually the base price). The trade limit is based on the base price of the car rather than the price you actually pay for it.
The Zonda (and most of the cars with prices in the high 900,000 range) have base prices that equal or exceed a million credits, so even though you paid less for them they are still caught out.
 
Great... I have sooooo many cars between 900K - 995K... Thanks PolyPHONY Digital...

The "Real Driving Simulator" WHAT A JOKE THIS HAS BECOME.

How is trading related to being a game that simulates driving?? I do not understand the relevance. Anyway, I just love seeing all these duplicators all pissed. I just b-spec my money, quite easy I can make 1m without a problem. In conclusion this game is in no way about trading, they don't even call it trading its "gifting" my amigos...and this is not the "Real Trading Simulator". :ouch::ouch:
 
Well lets not get into pro-dupe etc. argument. Though I must say freedom should reign. How do you make a million easy? I do dream car but I have to come downstairs and load the next race which can suck. Do you have any tricks?
 
Well lets not get into pro-dupe etc. argument. Though I must say freedom should reign. How do you make a million easy? I do dream car but I have to come downstairs and load the next race which can suck. Do you have any tricks?

BTW this is a little off topic but I heard that one of the reasons for enacting this new restriction is to prevent people selling rare GT5 cars on Ebay. Is this true?

Also I tried duping but out of all my bloody cars most of them I couldn't sell so I wasn't going to make any money...I could only find a 112k Cr that was salable. Also I tested vehicles that I paid for myself like my FGT and some Nascars but they were unsellable.
 
Dude, I am a RACER... and I will race you any day.

I don't think PD should give you something then take it away. I am loosing alot of cars because of their childish behavior (maybe it's MANIC) = You don't have, then you do, wait, NOW you don't have again. I feel like PD is the 8 year old little boy that got upset and took his game home when he started to lose.

Let's face facts... PD promised the moon and deliver a block of cheese. Where is this COMPLETE and POLISHED game they promised - 4 years ago?
 
How is trading related to being a game that simulates driving?? I do not understand the relevance. Anyway, I just love seeing all these duplicators all pissed. I just b-spec my money, quite easy I can make 1m without a problem. In conclusion this game is in no way about trading, they don't even call it trading its "gifting" my amigos...and this is not the "Real Trading Simulator". :ouch::ouch:
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
Back