C Calitrev22 Messages 20 United States Dec 5, 2012 #1 Hey I was wondering if someone is interested in trading their Zonda C12S 7.3 for one of my cars or ill buy you a car of your choice for it?
Hey I was wondering if someone is interested in trading their Zonda C12S 7.3 for one of my cars or ill buy you a car of your choice for it?
MoLiEG Messages 6,725 Mexico City Messages MoLieG Dec 5, 2012 #2 Hello! I see you are new... Welcome to GTPlanet 2 things bro: 1st: Wrong section: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=239 This kind of threads belong to the marketplace section 2nd: The Zonda C12S 7.3 is untradable because of the 1 million credit limit... Regards! 👍
Hello! I see you are new... Welcome to GTPlanet 2 things bro: 1st: Wrong section: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=239 This kind of threads belong to the marketplace section 2nd: The Zonda C12S 7.3 is untradable because of the 1 million credit limit... Regards! 👍
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Dec 5, 2012 #4 If you can handle it, it's an absolute tire shredding beast in the 600PP range. I highly recommend it:tup:👍
If you can handle it, it's an absolute tire shredding beast in the 600PP range. I highly recommend it:tup:👍