Zonda C12S

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 19 comments
  • 804 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
I have a c12s in my ucd. Does anyone want it for a level 24,21,17,16,15,1000?
 
No-one?
 
You know something? I was planning to add Ticket 1000s as my presents to all those delayed customers at my gift service, I guess I should add x2 when I next update the Receipt schedule.
 
JBanton
You know something? I was planning to add Ticket 1000s as my presents to all those delayed customers at my gift service, I guess I should add x2 when I next update the Receipt schedule.

Ok! I just didn't get the last bit lol!
 
Bump
 
No one???
 
Hopefully getting a replacement ps3 this week, while my one is out :), I'll see what I can do sir.
 
JBanton
Hopefully getting a replacement ps3 this week, while my one is out :), I'll see what I can do sir.

Do you want it? If you are struggling to get cars to start with I could dupe it and send for free!
 
Do you want it? If you are struggling to get cars to start with I could dupe it and send for free!

No thank you, my original ps3 has a Zonda C12S, I just promised you a Ticket 1000, that's why I'm posting. Thesedays the only thing I really want it some colmar blue and Lance blue paint chips, which I'll soon be using a second ps3 to send to my original Ps3 :).

Edit; I'm not too worried about getting really powerful cars onto the second Ps3, I'll only be using it for duping to be honest :p.
 
JBanton
No thank you, my original ps3 has a Zonda C12S, I just promised you a Ticket 1000, that's why I'm posting. Thesedays the only thing I really want it some colmar blue and Lance blue paint chips, which I'll soon be using a second ps3 to send to my original Ps3 :).

Ok thanks! I'm afraid I don't have those paints sorry!
 
I'll take the Zonda.
 
SORRY! I did not read the thread correctly i do not have what your looking for. once again im sorry. if you need any matte paint i've got some.
 
upsboy
SORRY! I did not read the thread correctly i do not have what your looking for. once again im sorry. if you need any matte paint i've got some.
Don't worry! Do you have a GTA gtr?
 
Gta??
 
GT Academy
 
Oh ok, thank you and sorry i don't have that gtr
 
upsboy
Oh ok, thank you and sorry i don't have that gtr
That's fine.

Mikathechaos21
any other car??
I have this zonda sitting as a spare. If there is another car you want just ask!
Or, if you were asking me if I wanted any other cars then probably an XFR.
 
That's fine.


I have this zonda sitting as a spare. If there is another car you want just ask!
Or, if you were asking me if I wanted any other cars then probably an XFR.

XFR, that car will disappoint you, well I'm looking for something and eve I don't know what, but if I see it and I like it, I want it
 
Back