Zonda Cinque competitor???

• Thread starter geo3rdrow
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
My friend and I do some friendly competing and he has created a Zonda Cinque that is around P950. The current car I am using to race him with is a Laferrari at P926. Our cars keep up around turns but when he hits the straights he destroys me, not to mention he uses awd which helps him power hard out of the turns. I'm looking to upgrade a car that can keep up and has similar characteristics, however I don't have the time to buy and tune every car to see if it will reach anywhere near P950 so this is where I need the help. McLaren P1, Koensignegg, and LaFerrari have failed me so far to reach that status. my next experiment was going to be the Huayra, Ferrari 599GTO, and a Dodge Viper ACR....doubt any of these cars will work. So any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for the quick reply. We usually race at nurburgring so having a little more speed may give me the edge. I'll try out the Hennessey.

My friend and I do some friendly competing and he has created a Zonda Cinque that is around P950. The current car I am using to race him with is a Laferrari at P926. Our cars keep up around turns but when he hits the straights he destroys me, not to mention he uses awd which helps him power hard out of the turns. I'm looking to upgrade a car that can keep up and has similar characteristics, however I don't have the time to buy and tune every car to see if it will reach anywhere near P950 so this is where I need the help. McLaren P1, Koensignegg, and LaFerrari have failed me so far to reach that status. my next experiment was going to be the Huayra, Ferrari 599GTO, and a Dodge Viper ACR....doubt any of these cars will work. So any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

An Awd 699GTO or ACR Viper should do the trick very nicely. Make sure you dump weight and get all the transmission upgrades. You shoud be smoking him then.

Ok, Unfortunately all the suggestions have fallen short. Still need to try the Enzo and the Hennessey but everything else doesn't even compete with the zonda. However, My Ferrari 312T2 can compete with him on the tighter tracks and even on nurburg since it can turn and brake so well.

If I am understanding this right, we are talking about P class?
what is your friends time around the ring in this category with this car?

Back