Zonda LM, Escudo Dirt Trial '98,Diablo GT-1 ... more

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 9 comments
  • 573 views
Messages
2,154
Taiwan
Taipei
Make an offer or PM me
Thank you for share your collection !


Available:
Astra Super Touring Car '00
Audi Quattro '82
Lancia Stratos '73
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98
Lancia DELTA S4 '85
Lancia DELTA HF integrale '92
Lambo NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Merceds-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 Touring car '92 , ,
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32)'98
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd (Z33)'05
Nissan GTR Concept LM race car '01
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turrbo C (R30) '84
Nissan Silvia Q's AERO (s14)'9
Pagan Zonda LM race car
Peugeot 205 turbo 16 '85
Peugeot 205 turbo 16 rally car
RUF RGT '00
RUF BTR '86 in Greek Blue
RUF CTR 'yellow bird '87
Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
Toyota COROLLA '98Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
TVR T350C '03




Trade schedule :

14/2 Open >
15/2 Open >
16/2 Pending >. with symo63 > Benz 190e touring car for Chevrolet covet C5R


26 /26 trade successful
 
Last edited:
your escudo for my fiat 500 65'?
 
I'm interested in your Pagani Zonda LM...

I got for trade very rare Mazda Atenza Touring Car...?
 
Hey its kazza again what would you trade the pagani zonda lm for but i cant trade till the 4/3/2011?????????
 
I'm interested in your Pagani Zonda LM...

I got for trade very rare Mazda Atenza Touring Car...?

I got it already
Thank you mate!
 
Hey its kazza again what would you trade the pagani zonda lm for but i cant trade till the 4/3/2011?????????

Hello!
I can't tell for sure now
Sorry mate!
 
How about another old race car oh and by the way i have your xj13 ready for trade on the 22nd kk
 
205 Turbo Rally Car Evo II

Today, if you please :D

I got:

IMPREZA WRC 2008 - Must get rid of this, 0 Miles
SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.S) - Fully tuned, amazing drifter, 467.5 Miles from the UCD
MINOLTA 88C-V - 0 Miles. (Please take this :P)
Lexus ISF RM - Take it, please ;)
And some other cars I can't remember having.
 
I can also get you a x2010 white, prototype, yellow, or vettel????????
 
Back