the-mont Messages 487 Messages monty Jan 31, 2011 #1 Looking for Zonda LM Race Car. If you have it, just say what car you want.
J j4rdn Messages 34 Messages j4rdn Jan 31, 2011 #3 ive got one will only swap for a vw w12 nardo. cant swap for a few days but the offers there
the-mont Messages 487 Messages monty Jan 31, 2011 #4 Buzzynerd Do you have colored X1's? Click to expand... I have pink and metallic orange.
G gurby Messages 117 Messages Qazinator Jan 31, 2011 #5 I have zonda lm for tomorrow's trade 0 km in exchange for any good car which I may not have in my garage
I have zonda lm for tomorrow's trade 0 km in exchange for any good car which I may not have in my garage
Buzzynerd Messages 505 Messages Buzzynerd Jan 31, 2011 #6 the-mont I have pink and metallic orange. Click to expand... Got those, sorry.