J Jack Do Messages 129 Messages DozenthBornHERO Mar 1, 2011 #1 Is this car worth over 1,000,000cr? The 7.3 Zonda was in my UCD for 998,000cr. Thanks Jack
HondaElement Messages 376 Messages lovetranquillity Mar 1, 2011 #2 Jack Do Is this car worth over 1,000,000cr? The 7.3 Zonda was in my UCD for 998,000cr. Thanks Jack Click to expand... The 2 that I purchased in the UCD were around 900,000 not over 1 million. None of the Paganis are over 1 million.
Jack Do Is this car worth over 1,000,000cr? The 7.3 Zonda was in my UCD for 998,000cr. Thanks Jack Click to expand... The 2 that I purchased in the UCD were around 900,000 not over 1 million. None of the Paganis are over 1 million.
JeffKill Messages 872 Messages JeffKill77 Messages JeffKill Mar 1, 2011 #3 Pretty sure the LM race car is over 1 mill.
phil bell Messages 3,928 Messages PepsiMaxCrew Mar 1, 2011 #4 I thought so too,but mine was 999.997cr.Hard to believe I know.But probably can't be traded after the restrictions as it's too near 1000.000cr.
I thought so too,but mine was 999.997cr.Hard to believe I know.But probably can't be traded after the restrictions as it's too near 1000.000cr.
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 1, 2011 #5 phil bell I thought so too,but mine was 999.997cr.Hard to believe I know.But probably can't be traded after the restrictions as it's too near 1000.000cr. Click to expand... The UCD has some variation on th car mileage, so it's possible that yours had a couple more miles on it that made it ever so slightly cheaper.
phil bell I thought so too,but mine was 999.997cr.Hard to believe I know.But probably can't be traded after the restrictions as it's too near 1000.000cr. Click to expand... The UCD has some variation on th car mileage, so it's possible that yours had a couple more miles on it that made it ever so slightly cheaper.
HondaElement Messages 376 Messages lovetranquillity Mar 1, 2011 #6 JeffKill Pretty sure the LM race car is over 1 mill. Click to expand... No, it is around 991,005, I have never seen it for more than 1 million and I have 3.
JeffKill Pretty sure the LM race car is over 1 mill. Click to expand... No, it is around 991,005, I have never seen it for more than 1 million and I have 3.
J Jack Do Messages 129 Messages DozenthBornHERO Mar 1, 2011 #7 Thanks for the answers guys, now will i be able to trade for this car when the trade restriction returns?
Thanks for the answers guys, now will i be able to trade for this car when the trade restriction returns?
HondaElement Messages 376 Messages lovetranquillity Mar 1, 2011 #8 Jack Do Thanks for the answers guys, now will i be able to trade for this car when the trade restriction returns? Click to expand... I can trade you one in a few days if you want, just go to my trade thread in my signature.
Jack Do Thanks for the answers guys, now will i be able to trade for this car when the trade restriction returns? Click to expand... I can trade you one in a few days if you want, just go to my trade thread in my signature.