Zonda R 09

  • Thread starter Thread starter andreas13
  • 8 comments
  • 664 views
Messages
9
Messages
and12345678910
Hi!

i realy want a zonda r 09.

I have this cars.

Ford AJ Allmendinger 43 Fusion
McLaren F1 94
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 89
Ferrari 512BB 76
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium 07
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Gillet Vertigo Race Car 04
Cizeta V16T 94
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car 02
 
Are you in a rush? I have one (used) but won't be able to trade until 3rd January.
 
I have no rush, except if another one want to trade before 3 january.
 
Ill trade you tomorrow for the Gillet Vertigo Race Car 04 let me know!
 
I have no rush, except if another one want to trade before 3 january.

OK, I see you have at least one earlier offer already. Just send me a PM if they drop out and I'll sort it out for you.
 
Back