Zonda r drag tuning HELP!!!!

• Thread starter Durp13579
  • 13 comments
United States
Pensylvania
Durp13579
No me gusta Xbox
Hey guys, I have been looking around the gt drag forums, and I cant find a tune for the Pagani Zonda R! I looked around on the every tune that exists forum (link here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249338) and I followed all the steps. After some searching, I still couldn't find it. so, does anyone have one? I'm clueless at any tuning, and I am worse at drag tuning.

Any reply would be great. Thanks! :)

Go to the tuning bible and transition for dummies if your still having trouble ill send you a base tune.

Durp13579
Hey guys, I have been looking around the gt drag forums, and I cant find a tune for the Pagani Zonda R! I looked around on the every tune that exists forum (link here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249338) and I followed all the steps. After some searching, I still couldn't find it. so, does anyone have one? I'm clueless at any tuning, and I am worse at drag tuning.

Any reply would be great. Thanks! :)

props for actually searching!!!! as said aboe check out the tuning guide, if not ill also try to help you.

Go to the tuning bible and transition for dummies if your still having trouble ill send you a base tune.

Thanks! After following your advise, I made a nice drag tune!👍 Anyway, I might post it if I can do anything with it :)

Figure out how to tune the car yourself instead of looking for a tune online or people tune the car for you. Then you go say this is my own tune try hard . Smh

Figure out how to tune the car yourself instead of looking for a tune online or people tune the car for you. Then you go say this is my own tune try hard . Smh

hey man ctfd. im a pretty durpy tuner.

srry i have to agree with dmsz. i never us any of the tunes online. i make my own they might not be the best but i can kick some of the best tunes buts

And I'm happy that people are actually reading the tuning guide and actually trying to tune instead of just trying to get handouts.

to be honest there shouldnt be a place that gives u out tunes. if u us a tune online ur a cheater i mean come on tune ur own car, u will get better sooner or later

to be honest there shouldnt be a place that gives u out tunes. if u us a tune online ur a cheater i mean come on tune ur own car, u will get better sooner or later

well... You can get tunes, make your own, and compare them, and I have never done a drag b4, so I needed some hep. Thats all. Anyway, I did make my own tune. Its not great, but i can drag it now.

Well the section for tunes aren't the best tunes. Most of them are just average if that. Once you can figure out the basics and start runoff you should realize you are pretty quick. I have been tuning for about 3 months and I say I am fast. So just keep trying. You will get there.

Well the section for tunes aren't the best tunes. Most of them are just average if that. Once you can figure out the basics and start runoff you should realize you are pretty quick. I have been tuning for about 3 months and I say I am fast. So just keep trying. You will get there.

i used to stink before. now im really good at tuning cars.

Back