Zonda R, GT-R (GT Acad), R8 LMS, P400, Oreca, more

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aumakua
  • 16 comments
  • 1,101 views
Messages
169
Messages
Aumakua
Available for trade:

-'09 Pagani Zonda R
-'10 Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept
-'67 Lamborghini P400 Bertone Prototype


I WILL ONLY TRADE WITH PEOPLE WHO TRADE PHYSICAL CARS (not tickets) AND WHO STICK TO THE ONCE PER DAY LIMIT, I don't want to risk losing a car in cyberspace and don't want you to lose your car either. When you stick to the rules, trading works.

Here is what I am looking for: I might require a few paint chips to go along with it depending on the car...

-Brian Vickers Red Bull Nascar
-Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
-Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
-Ferrari SP1 ‘08
-HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2007)
-Ferrari F2007 Premium
-Ferrari F430 ‘06
-Ferrari 599 ‘06
-Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06
-Art Morrison Corvette’60 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2006)
-Lotus Elise 111R ‘04 Premium
-Land Rover Range Stormer Concept ‘04
-Aston Martin Vanquish ‘04
-Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ‘03
-Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03
-Audi Le Mans quattro ‘03
-Lotus Esprit V8 ‘02
-Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ‘02
-Audi RS 6 ‘02

I will also consider other offers, those are just on top of my list.
 
Last edited:
look for my garage and see anything that might interest you
 
what do you have from the list I posted?

Brian Vickers Nascar
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Ferrari F430
Audi Le Mans Quattro 03 (883 Bhp - 1.9 miles)

all are brand new apart from the Audi.
 
I'll trade my Audi Le Mans Quattro 03, for a Pagani Zonda r. If interested, my PSN is STALLIONO_-
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I've got an M3 CSL. What are you offering for it?

thanks,
 
What would you take for the GTR (GT Academy)? I have of your list there a Viper ACR, Lotus Elise and at least one of the Ferraris (not on GT at the mo so can't check).
 
the gt r looks interesting, what do you want in my garage?
 
Ill trade you my Scuderia for your GTR (Academy Edition) bro
 
Hello,

i'm interested by the Pagani Zonda R and the 908.
I have Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 ‘08, Ferrari 430 Scuderia ‘07, Ferrari F430 ‘06, Lotus Esprit V8 ‘02, Audi RS 6 ‘02.
 
I'll give you a EPSON NSX for your Team Playstation R8 LMS as long as its unmodified
 
Interested in the zonda r. Have a fully tuned 458 italia or the code for the stealth nsx.
 
I have the Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ‘02, its been fully tuned and has over 500 HP


I want the Peugeot 908, check out my signature for other cars that I have as well
 
I have updated my car list, a bunch of them flew pretty quickly, others I am holding out for better deals.
 
I have updated my car list, a bunch of them flew pretty quickly, others I am holding out for better deals.

is that a yay or nay on the ABT audi? ill trade multiple cars for that 908...
 
Viper SRT10 ACR and Audi pikes peak quatro for the Zonda R?
 
Back