Zonda (R) help

  • Thread starter Thread starter coby858
  • 8 comments
  • 544 views
Messages
162
Messages
coby858
My game save was lost recently and I have to start completely over :'(

Is there anyone that could hook me up with a Zonda (R) (my favorite car that I had) I will give any item I have for it.


Paints:
Misty Blue Metallic
Super Red Metallic
Black
Tungsten Silver
Nero
Ming blue Pearl Effect
Grigio Scuro
Ember Red
Alpine White
Pale Rose Metallic Opal
Crystal Black Silica
Almandinrot
Dunkelblau
Light Blue Metallic
Saddle Bronze
Misty Turquoise Metallic


Cars:
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07
Toyota 86 GT '12
Mazda Demio Sport '03
Buick GNX '87
Toyota Yaris U euro Sports Edition (J) '00
 
The zonda R is untradeable
 
sorry its untradable but if you add me i can put a few good cars up for borrowing so you can get money to buy it from the dealership
 
Oh wow... thank you guys for telling me that. Yeah Neil, I will add you. check your inbox in like 30 secs.
 
Oh wow... thank you guys for telling me that. Yeah Neil, I will add you. check your inbox in like 30 secs.

ok i added you
by the way i suggest doing the seasonal events
 
How exactly would I access your cars to borrow them? Sorry, I have never done this before and can't find the option.
 
You get a Zonda R again by winning the Gran Turismo World Championship, which is in the Professional series in B-spec
 
tyvm Aile,

I also figured out how to borrow. Thanks
 
i think you go to profile then click neilrulez1256 and i think my cars should show up (i have not done this yet either)
 
Back