Zonda R Race Car Drifting...

United States
Florida
xXFake455Xx
The Zonda R is my fav car for regular racing but ive always wanted it to be my drifting car but when i change the tuning for drifting it doesnt drift correct, it either drifts to much or to little.I know its drifts beautifully when you get the right tuning but i cant get it.

Any good ideas on making it better at drifts. I would like to hear some ideas on anything about making the car a drift.

Jerry-Mouse-Facepalm%255B1%255D.jpg

Seriously though, drifting a Zonda R? Gotta be nuts.. Have you tried the tuning forum, Shmo tuning may have done it already... But whats the harm in making your own tune? Wont get good at tuning if you dont tune it yourself, and everyone drifts differently so the only person that knows how to tune your car is.. Well... You.

The main reasons you can't drift the R properly is that the car your drifting is a fully fledged racing car meaning lots of power, hard suspension and if you haven't changed them, Racing tyres. I wouldn't spend time drifting the R or any other race car (apart from maybe the RX7 FC) because they have the purpose to go around corners as fast as possible, not drift them. Get yourself an S13 to drift, not a race car

Last edited:
dont let them get you down send me a pm later so I dont forget i'll send you a tune that will work I got both of the zondas and they slide real good just got to get over the tranny lag and as far as that goes your going to have to play with your gears to eather run a short six or a 2 gear setup but i'll give you everything else you will need in the pm to get you sliding

Seriously though, drifting a Zonda R? Gotta be nuts.. Have you tried the tuning forum, Shmo tuning may have done it already... But whats the harm in making your own tune? Wont get good at tuning if you dont tune it yourself, and everyone drifts differently so the only person that knows how to tune your car is.. Well... You.

With a given tune one could tweak it to their own preferences. Tuning can be a hassle sometimes and very time consuming, which goes down to how much time you have to spend.

Drift it stock, dont tune it at all. I drift it stock like a champ ^^
Just need to full throttle into a turn and than.. control it :)

I've gots a tune for a Zonda R, it drifts like a goddess, Add me if you need help, My PSN ID should be under my name thingy :D
CtedAzur_1_zpsfed1a9a6.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Here's a tune for you to try

Pagani zonda r

High%20Speed%20Ring.jpg

Downforce
20/65

Amount 147
Position 38

Specs
794 hp
1217 kg
657 pp

Engine tuning stage 3
High rpm turbo

Transmission
Set final at 3.035
Set top speed at 137
Set final at 2.500
Set gear ratios
1st 4.803
2nd 3.966
3rd 3.169
4th 2.486
5th 2.020
6th 1.733

LSD
Initial torque 31
Acceleration sensitivity 47
Braking sensitivity 9

Suspension
Ride heightb7/-29 Camber 0.0/3.8
Spring rate 10.3/18.4 toe angle 0.15/0.35
Damper extension 2/7
Damper compression 3/6
Antiroll bars 1/7

Brakes
6/7

Tires comfort hard

Need to be a little bit careful with the throttle but its a controllable,nearly 800 hp drift car with downforce

Back