Zonda SC12 7.3 '02

  • Thread starter Thread starter EWS-USA
  • 2 comments
  • 724 views
Messages
26
Messages
EWS-USA
Has anyone driven the Zonda CS12 7.3 '02? It just popped up in the used car lot for 999,645Cr. I'm looking for something to complete the level 17+ events with and have the Bugatti, Furai, and 458 Italia built up, and don't want duplication.
 
I won the Zonda R in B-spec, which has better stats and is 2.5m at the dealer. Glad I didn't grab the CS12.
 
Has anyone driven the Zonda CS12 7.3 '02? It just popped up in the used car lot for 999,645Cr. I'm looking for something to complete the level 17+ events with and have the Bugatti, Furai, and 458 Italia built up, and don't want duplication.

Yeah, just get to the part where you win the Zonda-R. That thing is a beast in stock... I tuned mine and it's even more epic.
 
Back