Zoo Pix ::: by Sejtur

Discussion in 'Art & Photography' started by sejtur, Oct 27, 2006.

1. sejtur

sejtur

I got to go to the zoo in rotterdam (holland) for free and decided to shoot some pics. They're only 800*600 because when enlarged they don't look so nice anymore. I edited em a little in contrast and added a gradient to some to give em that scary look. I guess you can figure out which those are! Enjoy. :)

Click!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Visit my GT4 gallery (link in sig) for more of my pics, but only GT4 pics obviously.

2. Jondot

Jondot

Beaaudiful! My favourite is the croc.

3. RetroGiant

RetroGiant

Really good stuff sej. You should look into getting a deviantart account. Its free, I think you would enjoy it there.

4. franz

franz Premium

Some outstanding photos Sej :tup:

5. LGforce

LGforce

Holy Moly.. Sej, deze fotos zijn heel mooi! De contrast van klueren zijn :tup:
    Woon je in Rotterdam?

6. JTSnooks

JTSnooks

Awesome shots, man! You do even better work with a real camera than with GT's! Very cool, I'd put a copyright on those.

7. Law93

Law93

VERY NICE PICTURES!!!! I really like the falcon....is it a falcon?

8. sejtur

sejtur

Thanks people. :)

@ Jondot: Thanks man, but that's the only pic in here thats not mine. :p My dad made that one, and I thought it came out too nice to put it not on here. So props to my dad for the crocodile. :dopey: :tup: The butterfly was pretty hard to get so close, I was only like 3 centimeters away from it, because I couldn't use any zoom when close. I'm particularly proud of that one. I'm pretty proud of the spider too. Noone could see it but I saw some hairs under a tree kinda thing, and decided to use a flash and it came out really nice.

@ garnettrules21: Thanks. But I don't know about making an account there. I haven't got too many pics and I don't know if I will make more. But I'll think about it.

@ franz: Thanks man. I'd love to see some of your reallife work too if you have. :tup:

@ LGforce: Hmmm ik wist niet dat jij nederlands was... maare ik woon niet in rotterdam maar in arnhem. ;)

@ JTSnooks: Thanks for the compliment! :D

@ Law93: Thanx. But it's not a falcon... it's an owl. :)

If someone wonders, I used an olympus c-2100uz, a very old but digital camera, 3.0 megapixel. XD

9. LGforce

LGforce

[OFF TOPIC] Arnhem:dopey: Daar zal ik volgend jaar gaan wonen [/OFF TOPIC]