ZR1 help?

Launching in a higher gear reduces the chances of wheelspin. Like 2-3 you'll still not stop the amount of wheelspin but you'll certainly reduce it much from an 1st gear. You'll be wheelspining your 1st gear further and just to launch with a higher gear tune you'll need to be flipped really high so you can get the power down in the 1st gear and you won''t maxamise the power of your enngine by using all 6 gears. At this point you'll be in still 4th to 5th gear across the line. You need to be hitting the rev limiter in the 6th gear at the shadow plus the fact that you'll be making max power in 6th and hitting higher revs and higher speeds quicker. More pull.

ok thanks for all the help looking forward to seeing u on the track

You still need to do the overhaul. It's important because, it makes cars 1-2 cars quicker. I think PD programming intended for this feature to run in your engine more without actually giving it more BHP. The feature is intended to mimic the running in stages of a real engine which will make it faster. But ofc for games sake they speed up this process really fast and straight.

Last edited:
You still need to do the overhaul. It's important because, it makes cars 1-2 cars quicker. I think PD programming intended for this feature to run in your engine more without actually giving it more BHP. The feature is intended to mimic the running in stages of a real engine which will make it faster. But ofc for games sake they speed up this process really fast and straight away its like your cars has run a lot of miles. I don't think there is any way of knowing how many miles your car has done in GT6. But someone correct me if there is a way to view your milage. Thanks
If you put your car into your favourites, and go into arcade mode, you will see a different power. @Kozzie told me that and it is true

You still need to do the overhaul. It's important because, it makes cars 1-2 cars quicker. I think PD programming intended for this feature to run in your engine more without actually giving it more BHP. The feature is intended to mimic the running in stages of a real engine which will make it faster. But ofc for games sake they speed up this process really fast and straight away its like your cars has run a lot of miles. I don't think there is any way of knowing how many miles your car has done in GT6. But someone correct me if there is a way to view your milage. Thanks

Simply go into bumper cam and look at your mileage, its in the Speedometer like a real car would have.

Simply go into bumper cam and look at your mileage, its in the Speedometer like a real car would have.

I didn't know that GT6 cars have a working milage meter. Does this work for every car Jez? I never really noticed if the cars milage is the same as the car in information in car settings menu.

I think so for every car, just look for the odometer in the speedometer in bumper view. I never paid attention if it clicks away the numbers in real time while driving though, I'm rarely ever in bumper view or in car view either.

Back