ZR1 or GT-R V-Spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter kyleb822
  • 8 comments
  • 2,346 views
Messages
5
Messages
packerfanhhi
I'm trying to decide which car to buy, I'm at level 18 right now and about halfway through expert mode on a-spec. Which do you think is a better car for the coming races and tournaments? I have about 250,000-300,000 to spend on a car, what do you recommend? The Chevy Corvette ZR-1 or the Nissan GT-R V-Spec or some other car you like?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
zr1 as then you'll be able to do the like the wind event more easily.
 
ZR-1 because you can do the RM on it and then use it for many races like GT All Stars, Like the Wind, and US Championship.
 
Yeah i was leaning towards the ZR-1 because of everything I've heard about it on here. thanks
 
Zr1is the way to go it's worth the money and drives awesome.
 
Can't you get the V-Spec by golding the S-Licenses?
 
ZR-1 because you can do the RM on it and then use it for many races like GT All Stars, Like the Wind, and US Championship.

i would say the zr1 ive had the gt-r from when i could afford it,was great early stages but its no good for gt all stars and like the wind
 
Back