ZR1 or the Level 15 Viper?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snake42
  • 10 comments
  • 1,655 views
Messages
7
Messages
Kain0905
I'm almost level 15 and I'm wondering if I should go for the ZR1 or the Viper, the red and black one with the spoiler on it? I'm seeing a lot of love for the ZR1 and not so much for the Viper. Any advice?
 
The ZR-1 is really good, because of its race modification. It'll make it one of the fastest racing cars that isn't a LMP race car for less than 700,000.
I don't know what Viper ypu mean (guess is the ACR) and it's good as well, but it cannot be race modded and will always be slower because of that.
 
The ZR-1 is really good, because of its race modification. It'll make it one of the fastest racing cars that isn't a LMP race car for less than 700,000.
I don't know what Viper ypu mean (guess is the ACR) and it's good as well, but it cannot be race modded and will always be slower because of that.
Yeah its the ACR. The lack of racing mod for the Viper says it all. Thanks man.
 
I'm almost level 15 and I'm wondering if I should go for the ZR1 or the Viper, the red and black one with the spoiler on it? I'm seeing a lot of love for the ZR1 and not so much for the Viper. Any advice?


The ZR1 would be a good choice as you'll need this for level 21 ''Like the Wind'', but it'll have to be race modified.

It also depends how much money you have and also what cars you've already got. There's a Lamborghini only race at level 17 and a Ferrari only race at level 18, so if you haven't got either of them then it might be worth saving your money now and buying the ZR1 once you get past these levels.

The Viper ACR is a good car, but the next 5-10 levels you will need certain cars for certain levels and it's going to be expensive for some of them.
 
ZRI+racing mod+fully tuned. It'll win "like the wind" for you
 
Sorry boys the Z06 is a better deal and you can still race mod it. Its about 40 HP less than the ZR1 but The Z06 is way faster on top end and all around quicker on the track. I have mine setup pretty good and on indy with the ZR1 my lap times average 42.350. With the Z06 my laps are average 42.080- 42.140. Trial mountain my Z06 is almost 1 second quicker than the ZR1. Just my .02
 
I love that ACR. Won like the wind no prob. I have the zr1 rm too but the viper is more fun imho.
 
The ZR1 would be a good choice as you'll need this for level 21 ''Like the Wind'', but it'll have to be race modified.

It also depends how much money you have and also what cars you've already got. There's a Lamborghini only race at level 17 and a Ferrari only race at level 18, so if you haven't got either of them then it might be worth saving your money now and buying the ZR1 once you get past these levels.

The Viper ACR is a good car, but the next 5-10 levels you will need certain cars for certain levels and it's going to be expensive for some of them.

I've done the Lambo race, but haven't done the Ferrari one yet; I still need a Ferrari.
 
I've done the Lambo race, but haven't done the Ferrari one yet; I still need a Ferrari.

Ferrari is going to cost between 300,000-400,000 so use / save your money for that and when you get to level 21 buy a Corvette, race Modify it and use that for Level 21.

Best Ferrari's to go for are the 430 Scuderia or the 458 Italia.
 
I would say the ZR1.
still you have to buy the ACR!!
best viper ever made imo.......
 
You can definitely win all the events without the ZR1. I still haven't bought one and I've golded all the events people use it in.
That said, after the race mod, the ZR1 will definitely be faster. If that's what you're going for, then there is your answer.

Otherwise, the ACR is a load of fun, I've just stuck soft sports on mine and I really like taking it out for some laps.
 
Back