skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Apr 13, 2005 #1 Made this the other night will make more soon, I'm thinking of making one of the rear round lights
Max_DC Messages 2,615 Germany Messages Wangan01 Messages Wangan01 Apr 13, 2005 #2 Nice ! But as far as I know we are not allowed to have pictures in our sigs here on GTP right ? I would take yours for sure however 👍
Nice ! But as far as I know we are not allowed to have pictures in our sigs here on GTP right ? I would take yours for sure however 👍
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Apr 13, 2005 #3 Max_DC Nice ! But as far as I know we are not allowed to have pictures in our sigs here on GTP right ? I would take yours for sure however 👍 Click to expand... nope no sigs allowed on GTP but i made it for a site that does
Max_DC Nice ! But as far as I know we are not allowed to have pictures in our sigs here on GTP right ? I would take yours for sure however 👍 Click to expand... nope no sigs allowed on GTP but i made it for a site that does
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Apr 13, 2005 #5 kill those blinking lights. bleh. maybe you should make them turn on slowly or with a slight fade, like the real cars. i'm gonna have a run at this in photoshop.
kill those blinking lights. bleh. maybe you should make them turn on slowly or with a slight fade, like the real cars. i'm gonna have a run at this in photoshop.
Takumi Fujiwara Messages 2,336 Los Angeles, CA Messages WRBWRXMAX Messages Max Archer Apr 14, 2005 #6 How about just dropping the flashing headlights and making the signals flash instead, as if the car has the hazard lights on?
How about just dropping the flashing headlights and making the signals flash instead, as if the car has the hazard lights on?
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Apr 14, 2005 #7 i did a filmstrip file in photoshop....but when i put it back into premiere to make an animated gif, it comes out like crap. i HATE premiere. ugh!
i did a filmstrip file in photoshop....but when i put it back into premiere to make an animated gif, it comes out like crap. i HATE premiere. ugh!
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Apr 14, 2005 #8 Nice work on the sig picture 👍
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Apr 14, 2005 #9 Omnis kill those blinking lights. bleh. maybe you should make them turn on slowly or with a slight fade, like the real cars. i'm gonna have a run at this in photoshop. Click to expand... The goal with this one was too keep the filesize low.
Omnis kill those blinking lights. bleh. maybe you should make them turn on slowly or with a slight fade, like the real cars. i'm gonna have a run at this in photoshop. Click to expand... The goal with this one was too keep the filesize low.
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Apr 14, 2005 #10 Takumi Fujiwara How about just dropping the flashing headlights and making the signals flash instead, as if the car has the hazard lights on? Click to expand... I'll try that next I also realize I should have made them xenons...
Takumi Fujiwara How about just dropping the flashing headlights and making the signals flash instead, as if the car has the hazard lights on? Click to expand... I'll try that next I also realize I should have made them xenons...