zzaapp's Photo Travel Galleria / 12-13-13 [ Preview Update! RS6 , Merc C9 , R8 and A110 ]

• Thread starter zzaapp
  • 21 comments
United States
Pittsburgh
rssix
vvxf.jpg

Welcome to my Photo Travel Galleria, there will be a mixture of vehicles, locations and items posted within this galleria, thanks for looking!

List of Galleries

11335723526_8a5c606d72_o.jpg

Last edited:
How can it be? Not a single comment on this gallery?

Amazing presentation on your first set of the Audi!

Great mood and composition on your last shot too. 👍

How can it be? Not a single comment on this gallery?

Amazing presentation on your first set of the Audi!

Great mood and composition on your last shot too. 👍

I appreciate the kind words, I used to have a GT5 gallery but stopped posting and lost interest, I guess no one really knows me around these parts.

I'll continue to update as I'm really getting back into GT (and photomode)

When you say "a picture is worth a thousand words"
Very impressive mate!:drool:
Audi S1 set is beyond perfection!
The BTR is clea and worderful.
Bravo!:cheers:

My favourite from your first update, has to be the fourth shot for two reasons:

*Lighting
*Composition

I agree with my comrades, this is a great start for your new gallery. The Audi S1 set is beautiful with some very original angles and some great composition 👍 the first shot (in three parts) is excellent ! The landscape one is beautiful.
The Ruf set is also impressive, Il like a lot the first and the third shots and the ones taken in the city are very well composed !
I will come here more often 👍

Four great new shots ! I really love the choice of angle in the first one and the light in the Alpine one 👍

How do you achieve that blur behind the car? Is it from the game, is it some blur option or you just used some brushes?

I didn't even touch the background, I meant to blur it out more to make it softer looking but that's just the game, I did nothing to it.

I think I'll follow your updates, everything is nice, black rims and no ugly wing, editing is done the elegant way, I really like, carefully selected camera angles, your gallery is the positive surprise of the day 👍

Back