NitroGT Messages 30 Philadelphia Messages XxOnlineID- Aug 30, 2012 #1 Closed Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
S southernpride20 Messages 347 South Carolina Messages FAI-HUN1209 Aug 30, 2012 #2 i have 1 im not using maby even 2 lol,, u just want the car ?odesnt matter what color or anything?
NitroGT Messages 30 Philadelphia Messages XxOnlineID- Aug 30, 2012 #3 southernpride20 i have 1 im not using maby even 2 lol,, u just want the car ?odesnt matter what color or anything? Click to expand... Yes yes
southernpride20 i have 1 im not using maby even 2 lol,, u just want the car ?odesnt matter what color or anything? Click to expand... Yes yes
S southernpride20 Messages 347 South Carolina Messages FAI-HUN1209 Aug 30, 2012 #4 what u wanna offer for it?paints? Rs tires?
NitroGT Messages 30 Philadelphia Messages XxOnlineID- Aug 30, 2012 #5 southernpride20 what u wanna offer for it?paints? Rs tires? Click to expand... Yeah sure I can do that. Didn't know you can trade tires but I can do that!
southernpride20 what u wanna offer for it?paints? Rs tires? Click to expand... Yeah sure I can do that. Didn't know you can trade tires but I can do that!
S southernpride20 Messages 347 South Carolina Messages FAI-HUN1209 Aug 30, 2012 #6 you can send 5 of any parts/paints/tires/ 1 ticket or car a day send me a fr if you like .i have the car dont use it lol
you can send 5 of any parts/paints/tires/ 1 ticket or car a day send me a fr if you like .i have the car dont use it lol
NitroGT Messages 30 Philadelphia Messages XxOnlineID- Aug 30, 2012 #7 southernpride20 you can send 5 of any parts/paints/tires/ 1 ticket or car a day send me a fr if you like .i have the car dont use it lol Click to expand... Any 5 paints I want? U sure? Alright what's your name I'm online now.
southernpride20 you can send 5 of any parts/paints/tires/ 1 ticket or car a day send me a fr if you like .i have the car dont use it lol Click to expand... Any 5 paints I want? U sure? Alright what's your name I'm online now.
ndotUddin Messages 59 Uk Messages ndotUddin Aug 31, 2012 #8 southernpride20 i have 1 im not using maby even 2 lol,, u just want the car ?odesnt matter what color or anything? Click to expand... Do you still have a spare ZZII ? Im very intrested in one ! PSN:ndotUddin
southernpride20 i have 1 im not using maby even 2 lol,, u just want the car ?odesnt matter what color or anything? Click to expand... Do you still have a spare ZZII ? Im very intrested in one ! PSN:ndotUddin