• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 8 comments

zzz_pt

Premium
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
zzz_pt
Hi everyone,

This will be the place where I share my creations and replicas.

Every track posted here will be ready to race (tested, cenary and kerbs). No "crazy rollercosters" or other crazy stuff here. If you like good tracks to race properly though, you came to the right place. :) I try to create or replicate the best tracks and corners possible. Of course it's subjective, but give them a try and let me know what you think.

Fell free do grab them HERE and give me some feedback. :)

Creations

1. Arid S - Death Valley
2. Corkscrew T - Eifel
3. Galp P - Eifel Flat
4. Stormtrooper - Eifel Flat

Replicas

1. Circuit de Catalunya - Eifel Flat
2. Sepang P700 - Eifel Flat
3. Autodromo Internacional do Algarve - Eifel Flat

Last edited:
1. Circuit de Catalunya

Catalunya.png

I tried to reproduce this track as best as I could but there's still some "problems" due to the limitations of the app. For example, the tight corners are impossible to create with a decent circuit width (12m). I could get a tighter chicane for instance but I would need probably <10m width. Some corners had to be adjusted and the ondulation in some parts of the track is also "fake" so it's not a 100% replica.

It's the best I can do and overall I think it's a fun circuit. It's ~250m shorter than the real circuit but the scale of the map doesn't work properly in my laptop's touchpad.

- The track doesn't have any "decorations" on the side because it's impossible. The app doesn't allow me to do it.

- The kerbs are in the same places as the real ones.

ps: I wish I could draw this in Ai or Ps and import to the app. :)

ps2: fell free to check the Arid S, Galp P or the Corkscrew T circuits from my page as well. They're completely ready to race (kerbs and cenery) and were tested and tweaked for several hours each.

Last edited:
Sepang P700

I love this track. :) Even though we don't have control over elevation changes I thought I would give it a try. The "P700$ stands for +700 meters comparing to the real track. Basically I wanted to replicate this circuit taking the first 2 corners as the main focus. Without them being tight Sepang is not Sepang. So, to make them tight and keep a decent track width (11m... in real life is ~18m), I had to make the track a bit bigger. Fit the back straight into the space between the main straight and the right bottom section was also a bit tricky but I think it could be worse.

Of course, all kerbs are also there. :)

Well, if you want to give it a try, feel free to grab it from HERE.

Sepang P700.png

Sepang P700

the quality of the video is bad because I'm not in my place and I only have a big CRT TV here. But it's enough to have a quick look at it.

Moin Moin,
Today I'll be sharing a Montain Dew Circuit which took me about 5h of testing and adjustments. Stay tuned cuz it's a very cool track. :)

During the weekend I might add a few more (Catalunha GP + Batman Circuits).

:cheers:

Back