mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (6th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear to 5000 = Max speed 124mph = Ratios = Final gear to 3.640 ( If you want change the speed to suit track, adjust with the final gear only ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Front)
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Front)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Front)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Front/Rear Torque Distribution
Power Limiter
93.5%
Downforce (Front)
Downforce (Rear)
Ballast Weight
130 kg
Ballast Position
50%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

Ok *REVISION* I initially gave this tune a 5 stars, which I'm keeping for reasons that I know Ghostrider has done by far the most tunes for the community and has by far the most flawless reputation..
Ghost I think you may have this one set up to be a little bit too safe. With the tune exactly as you have it listed, all assists/driver aids turned completely off, I decided to do some laps on Brands Hatch 1980's Grand Prix race track. This is a technical track that forces flaws to the surface very quickly upon pushing any vehicle. I use a Logitech Driving Force GT racing wheel (force feedback) and pedals. I have the steering set to simulation mode and am experienced at racing in GT6 as well as GT5 using this wheel. As a driver I will say that I'm very advanced and have aspirations in professional racing. I'm usually able to coax out a little bit of rotation from AWD race cars, through means of a somewhat aggressive driving style, with slightly more sudden and abrupt inputs with less motion progression if needed.(though these movements are precise and acccurate as well which took me a while to develop - one can be smooth AND fast just takes a lot of establishing muscle memory and practice)
Anyway, thw Skyline R32 GTR is one of those cars that has excellent adjustability in its stock form as well as after companies release their own custom modified versions. Due to that being an important defining characteristic I don't think this touring car should be so safe feeling, that in my opinion is the wheelhouse of the more luxury oriented Audi models, or for other race cars: AWD race cars with a very short wheel base and a wider track, after a certain wheelbase to width index I believe that AWD needs to be made more lively.
So I give it an unofficial 4.5 stars for now thanks
Great Tune Thanks
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Gerri GT !! If you have enjoyed the car, it's a good satisfaction for me !! Thanks again my friend !!
Nice smoothe ride and fast keep up the good work
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot McClellan84 !! Glad that you like the car !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
As always your tunes are simply the best. This one is exceptionally good, well balanced and fast. Great tune.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend Graham !! It's a real pleasure for me that you enjoyed it !! Thanks again Graham !!
Nice tune
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot crisisassix !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Back