a gallery into an empty space [speed thrills - 2.19.08]

Very nice. Let me tell... you love the 'ring, wright? :)

yr not the only one. Nice to see that they're all Lemans. It's been a time i've seen the running around Lemans on pics. Keep them coming!

yup ... i was hot lapping the ring a lot today and yesterday so i thought i might as well put the replays to use. hopefully theyre arent a bunch of too similiar pics floating around since the ring is a very popular place to visit.

the ring can be more than a bit eye opening at 170+ :D

when theres a lot of smoke coming off a car, those are my mistakes! doh! like the 2nd and 3rd to last pics on the 04 pescarolo sport. the front left went off into teh grass at 130mph+/- and instintly went sideways. im sure you can tell by the wide line that wasnt the fastest lap of that run. :lol:

off-topic - i wish there was more than 10 places in the rankings. nothing slower than a 5.41 will make the list anymore.

You have wierd pics. No other way to put it. Nike cars on snow...........bobsleds..............cars in the grass...............................................
Very unique though.

#9 is superb, freaking awesome and original - exactly the stuff I try to do.

My only tip is for that pic, perhaps the top and bottom is unnecesarry detail that is distracting to what you are conveying in this picture.

PB - ive all but the black and one or two others :D i went with the white one since its my favorite other than the silver/black since ive not yet been graced with it pernce in my garage. the black one is a long ways off since ive no desire to do driving missions or special condiction hall. if im driving its usually in a prototype at nordschliefe.

kenny - more like this?

i tweaked a couple of the black gt-one at nordschliefe, but, im not sure if ive actually improved them or just made the colours brighter :|

[empty space]
i tweaked a couple of the black gt-one at nordschliefe, but, im not sure if ive actually improved them or just made the colours brighter :|

The first one looks a bit fake now, but I must admit I tend to put the saturation that high sometimes.

The second one looks more realistic and better, although I'm not sure it's the type that would really benefit from that treatment.

i really like the last 3 pics, especially the 2nd one, its the camera view you would have if you fell asleep on the track only to wake and hear a car headed for you! :crazy: :drool: . Very nice pics, they are just captivating, make me want to look at them more. BTW, check my gallery if you get time just did some cuda's 👍

Back