a gallery into an empty space [speed thrills - 2.19.08]

Es, you make me realize I have some holes in my 450-some-odd car garage. Unfortunately, they're a bunch of 4.5mil holes (no R8, LMR, Bentley, Peskies). Nice to see you've taken a break from throwing the prototypes around the Green Hell long enough to take shots. I've always liked your shots of the LMPs though; they feel very much like what someone would take if they were trackside in real-life.

👍

thanks slip :)

i should probably branch out since i always seem to go back to the lmp/group c cars since they are what i enjoy driving the most.

btw - the r8 and bentley only cost 24 hours each ... the lmrs only 3.5 iirc :P

thanks for the comments, greycap :)

and, yes, i know some of these are reposts just edited differently. theres a lot to post because theres 3-4 rally pmc's worth of hm's in here

Are you sure? It looks more like olive drab to me. :odd: Well, maybe it's just reflecting the scenery. :)

Had a bit of trouble with the third, still trying to find a way to preserve as much colour in the sky as you had in the original, while still getting the colours how I have them for the track and car. I also have the original-size shots with the PS work done, just thought I'd post up these smaller ones for now :).

If you want the 1280 x 960 ones, just tell me and I'll send them on over bud 👍

Nice, those SL shots look really good.

The 2 above pictures of the Audi are pretty sweet, also.

The Zondas ain't bad either.

I can't believe I have missed your gallery!

There are so many cool and nice pics in here :)

Looking forward to seeing more :dopey:

Keep up the great work 👍

Es, you have a lot of really good shots of the Zonda here. I was going to post yesterday, but noticed the gallery title and saw that you hadn't added the Zonda yet, so I waited. Glad I did. The 3rd, 6th, 10th, 12th, and last one all stand out for me, and overall I like the set better than the Audi.

Not that there's anything wrong with the Audi, it's just that I appreciate good Zonda shots more. People say its hard to get nice shots of the car, but I don't see it. It was brave to take the Le Mans to the Test Course, but it reminds me of the official shots of the car when Audi first showed it. That very last SL shot could convincingly be a real shot put through filters 👍

slip - if youd like, i could post the orginal (i think i still have it) i went artsy with it because the more i played with the colours, the worse the textures seemed to become :|

trial mountain [r] seems to have too many duplicate cameras. different focus points maybe?

fwiw - none of them have had any tweaking other than colour and brightness/contrast stuff :)

i love #11 and #12 on the zonda update. they are the same but they have different color. all of your pics have good angles, and good composition.

Back