My GT5 logo design

Dude, Sega GT 2002 was awesome, the only reason I'm into racing games was that. ;)

Nice, clean art there, I like it. 👍

Dude, Sega GT 2002 was awesome, the only reason I'm into racing games was that. ;)

Nice, clean art there, I like it. 👍

lol yer i know i was a good game, possibly better than gt3. if they continued it, i think it would be serious competition to gt5. (i was mucking round when i made my username lol) and also thanks for the comment on my cover :)

You guys got the logo all wrong man! haha :sly:

<-- Although, i wish i could figure out how to recreate the GT logo but i cant so, red and blue squares, it was.

[edit]

May as well drop the full size one in here.

Attachments

• GT5.JPG
    GT5.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 161
You guys got the logo all wrong man! haha :sly:

<-- Although, i wish i could figure out how to recreate the GT logo but i cant so, red and blue squares, it was.

[edit]

May as well drop the full size one in here.

http://www.dafont.com/game-logos.font use this font. the GT logo is included. i think its the letter H (caps), but its easiest if you just go to the character map and copy and paste into photoshop, paint etc.

[edit]
the font i used is Segoe UI, preinstalled on windows vista. i used it because the ui text in gthd is Segoue or a very similar font, and plus it gives the gt logo a fresh, modern feel.

if u dont have it dont hesitate to send me an email <inirapsag1@gmail.com> and i will email u the font.

my cover, but with a 599 at the bottom instead of a ford GT

Looks exactly like mine :eek: well yeah,but it doesn't really matter.The numerals does look better than mine though and the size of the logo kinda fits well with the background.Got to get a second design in if i want to beat all of you guys.....

Here's a very simple idea of what I was thinking of. Picture a new Mini chasing the old one, with the GT logo above.
coversketchyj3.jpg

So here is my fake :D, the new Gran Turismo 5 cover featuring a 599. Well, I guess we're all agree GT will use a Ferrari on top. I personally loved the 360 NGT above, but I'm confident about mine. It's very simple, simple graphic design, simple car stolen from a GT site LOL...

We could do a competition in the Photomode forum to see what cover is the most liked by the community, just to have some fun.

840778712_31edee75f3_o.jpg

Salu2.alexwrc​

Yeah,great idea alexwrc! 👍 I think its a good idea as well.Could always keep myself busy :D Oh yeah,your cover looks very simplistic and the shade of color you used realy matches with the PS3 cover box.Excellent job mate! 👍

So here is my fake :D, the new Gran Turismo 5 cover featuring a 599. Well, I guess we're all agree GT will use a Ferrari on top. I personally loved the 360 NGT above, but I'm confident about mine. It's very simple, simple graphic design, simple car stolen from a GT site LOL...

We could do a competition in the Photomode forum to see what cover is the most liked by the community, just to have some fun.

840778712_31edee75f3_o.jpg

Salu2.alexwrc​

WOW that's pretty awsome Alex! 👍 But you guys are all wrong with the covers, :sly: I think it's going to be a new Skyline instead of Ferrari! Just notice how the new Skyline been represented in the GT5p trailers. I bet 90% that the cover will feature Skyline instead of Ferrari. Well anyway correct me if I'm wrong.

What the........That is so cool!Very cool indeed.Like how you blend the yellow in the photo to match the Gallardo.Very good indeed and quite unique.But it may not be the future GT5 logo,but PD may have a good look here and think of starting a GT5 cover box competition for their GT5:Prologue.

Back