My GT5 logo design

dude. knowing PD it will be some random car on the cover, like how the gt4 cover features a ford gt. like wtf>? prob be a prius on the cover lol

What, did you guys think they throw those cars there on the cover randomly? No way, whoever from the manufacturers pays more to be on the cover, ends up on the cover! That's how the world of advertisement works!
You guys didn't think GT PD would throw some random Ford GT on the GT4 game for example. No, it's all advertisement!

I'm pretty sure this time it would be the New Nissan Skyline, because it's coming to the US market next year and it's one of the Nissan's most important products right now! So I'm pretty sure Nissan will pay whatever it takes to advertise it to the public, and what can be better than one of the most popular and the BEST racing game out there the Gran Turismo, which been the #1 racing game for years around the world.

Ferrari and Audi are fighting for this as well, and we all can see this in the GT5p the way they are represented!

840778712_31edee75f3_o.jpg
I really like it, alexwrc! 👍

From what I've seen so far, my top three box-arts would be:

garnettrules21 - Lamborghini
mnm_bmx - Ferrari
alexwrc - Ferrari

I'll agree that PD is probably going to include the car where the car manufacturer pays the most to be on the cover..and if it does come down to "The All Mighty $$$', then it's going to be close between Ferrari and Nissan.

Sure, Ferrari would be the logical one to have more money, but being a relative new addition to the GT series, I don't think they (Ferrari) really need 'name recognition' for any of their cars, so my bet is with Nissan.

Hopefully I'm wrong though!

But if someone walked into a store for a racing game they would rather pick a game with a Ferrari on the cover then some Nissan most people in the Western world don't know ;)

Sony also could release different box arts :)

I'm not that bothered how the cover art for GT5 or GT5:P will look, it's more than likely they will feature a Ferrari on the front of GT5 and the Nissan GTR Proto on GT5:P.

I'm not that bothered how the cover art for GT5 or GT5:P will look, it's more than likely they will feature a Ferrari on the front of GT5 and the Nissan GTR Proto on GT5:P.

Unless PD come out with the unexpected.Maybe they will feature both cars on the GT5 cover box or they would come up with some type of scheme.Asia (or Japan really....) would have the GT-R as the GT5 box cover car,while Europe will have the Ferrari 599GTB as the box cover and as for America,they would have either a GM car or a Daimler-Chrysler car as their box cover.Either way,we won't find out till at least next year....

Wow, you guys are great at graphics design!

I personally think there's a strong chance for the new Nissan GT-R. A lot of people in North America definitely don't know about it. But this is going to be Nissan's first GT-R release that's going to be worldwide. They probably really want to push their new sports car here and let people know about it, in my opinion.

Yeah, as everybody is saying, it may be different box arts depending on each continent. I bet no many massive gamers or automobile enthisiasts know the Skyline R35 in Europe or Spain, and that's why I think Ferrari will be one of the cover for sure in GT5P or final GT5. It's evident the automobile culture changes a LOT arround the globe.

So, if we have 2 possible covers for 2 different games, why not start to think in Ferrari and R35 as the main posibilities actually.

Salu2.alexwrc

So here is my fake :D, the new Gran Turismo 5 cover featuring a 599. Well, I guess we're all agree GT will use a Ferrari on top. I personally loved the 360 NGT above, but I'm confident about mine. It's very simple, simple graphic design, simple car stolen from a GT site LOL...

We could do a competition in the Photomode forum to see what cover is the most liked by the community, just to have some fun.

Salu2.alexwrc​
The best, imho. 👍

Polyphony usually likes to do different things with their covers keeping them mysterious and focused on one part of the vehicle.

Just because demo the seems to be focused on a car doesnt necessarily mean that that vehicle will still be on the cover. Remember that GT3 A-spec had a Acura 3.2CL on the cover but the halo vehicle for that game was the Castrol TOMS Supra GT ('00). And who knows, maybe PD has another card up their collective sleeve. (Here's hoping they suprise me with a 911 or Ariel for the demo)

So here is my fake :D, the new Gran Turismo 5 cover featuring a 599. Well, I guess we're all agree GT will use a Ferrari on top. I personally loved the 360 NGT above, but I'm confident about mine. It's very simple, simple graphic design, simple car stolen from a GT site LOL...

We could do a competition in the Photomode forum to see what cover is the most liked by the community, just to have some fun.

Salu2.alexwrc​

http://www.granturismoworld.com/

I made this awhile ago and forgot to post it here, it's alright for a quickie I guess. :D

Click for full size.

👍​

THE BEST ONE SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say that's pretty good Tangled! I doubt that GT5 will feature the whole car on the cover! Notice how it's been for the past GT series, only part of the car was presented, it's just more artistic that way!
I think that GT5 label is a bit too classic now, I'm pretty sure PD's will come up with a different design though.

Here's how GT HD package was suppose to look like. It's Ferraries 599s mirror. Like I said it's not going to be the whole vehicle in the picture, just a random part of the car, a detail or a slight detail, it depends...

28_d_30757_0_.jpg

Well here's mine! What do you guys think!??

.........haha j/k guys I found this on the net...must be an official cover, front and back!!! Personally I think that's a nice cover, pretty creative, will look even better in real!

2833178060035064085S600x600Q85.jpg

tangled web, both alex v had, alexwrc, and the gallardo one from garnettrules are the best in my opinion

Back