I wonder - Which shows are on the "road" until March 2010?

• Thread starter yossigab
  • 37 comments
So, you know for a fact GT5 will not be available by June 2010 for the US & EU? I'd love some evidence of that, please.

You wont get any (only his own speculation), he posts this everywhere, check his post history.

So, you know for a fact GT5 will not be available by June 2010 for the US & EU? I'd love some evidence of that, please.

Again it is economics. On Business stand point, June, Fall or December 2010 is the best way for Sony to profit. And checking the Schedules from March to May 2010 it is fully booked with a lot of exclusives and big games to be launch so there is not space for GT5 to be launch on those period. Guys best option is to import the Japanese version.

Again it is economics. On Business stand point, June, Fall or December 2010 is the best way for Sony to profit. And checking the Schedules from March to May 2010 it is fully booked with a lot of exclusives and big games to be launch so there is not space for GT5 to be launch on those period. Guys best option is to import the Japanese version.
So, no, you have no evidence, just speculation. :dunce::dunce:

What's all this talk of "PD needs a show to hype their game"? I'm pretty sure I remember them being at E3 and TGS to do just that.

If there was any game series that doesn't need hyping up or even marketing by the company, its definitely GT. The fact that you're all following it so closely for a release date shows PD/Sony don't need to bother telling you at some fancy show.

As the Japanese release date draws closer we will hear more about the game, whether its from Auto Shows or games magazines. No need to worry.

I do not wanna wait for special events. PD needs to just upload heck load of info, pics and videos on their website.. Simple as that.

What's all this talk of "PD needs a show to hype their game"? I'm pretty sure I remember them being at E3 and TGS to do just that.

If there was any game series that doesn't need hyping up or even marketing by the company, its definitely GT. The fact that you're all following it so closely for a release date shows PD/Sony don't need to bother telling you at some fancy show.

The members on GTPlanet does not equal the general public.

And I highly doubt that PD is arrogant enough to take their customers for granted. Tell me, how many millions have they spent on making this game? ~ $60 Million.

When you have that much invested in a product, you better market the hell out of it to make sure it meets or exceeds your sales projections.

Also, when you've created your best work to date after spending years on it, I'm pretty sure you're going to want to shout to world about what you've made.

Come on.

As predicted, (a demo of) GT5 will be playable at the 2010 Brussels Auto Show.

On the official PlayStation website, Belgian gamers can even win 15 x 2 tickets:
http://be.playstation.com/psn/compe...FD%FDes-%FD%FD-gagner-pour-le-Salon-de-lauto/

If the link doesn't work, set your country (bottom left) to "Belgique | français", then copy-paste the link again.

Answers:
1. 1902
2. Palais 7
3. Palais 6

FEB_annonce_FR.jpg

Back