I wonder - Which shows are on the "road" until March 2010?

• Thread starter yossigab
  • 37 comments
YossiGab , GTP_YossiGab
As we all know, PD & Sony announced the March 2010 release for JP (currently).
And as we also know, on the most big shows PD are showing GT5 "step by step" on every show.

So I wonder, what related shows (mostly game shows) are globally planned until March 2010 which we might expect to see more of GT5 ???

There are no major game shows in that period(like E3 or TGS). But I think that in April there is the Playstation Day(In 2008 it was something like a conference, in 2009 it was a private event)

PD definitely has to hold some sort of media event before March to hype GT5. Whatever it is, we're in for some hugely awesome GT5-ness very soon!

I've just remembered (after writing that post) that there is the CES show at January.
Could this show include some new GT5 info/demo what so ever?

And there's also the NYC auto show in April, but that's after GT5 has been released in Japan, but they might say the US release date there? I don't know...

And there's also the NYC auto show in April, but that's after GT5 has been released in Japan, but they might say the US release date there? I don't know...

I would guess the US/EU release dates will be announced at the same time the specific Japan release date is announced.

GAME

December 12, 2009
Spike Video Game Awards
Los Angeles, USA
www.spike.com/event/vga2009

AUTO

January 15-17, 2010
NAPAC Tokyo Auto Salon
Tokyo, JAPAN
www.e-autosalon.net/tokyo

January 14-24, 2010
European Motor Show
Brussels, BELGIUM
www.salonauto.be

January 11-24, 2010
North American International Auto Show (NAIAS)
Detroit, USA
www.naias.com

February 12-21, 2010
Canadian International Auto Show
Toronto, CANADA
www.autoshow.ca

February 12-21, 2010
Chicago Auto Show
Chicago, USA
www.chicagoautoshow.com

February-March, 2010
Melbourne International Motor Show
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
www.motorshow.com.au

March 2010
International Geneva Motor Show
Geneva, SWITZERLAND
www.salon-auto.ch/en/

Last edited:
PD should just create their own show and invite everyone. Announce all the features and big news, release it all online, and let the internets go wild

Well the first quarter of the year is usually dead. (Speaking of video games)
I reckon it's to let us play the games that we bought during the holidays. :lol:

Well the first quarter of the year is usually dead. (Speaking of video games)
I reckon it's to let us play the games that we bought during the holidays. :lol:

Not this time. All games were pushed back a few months this year because they were all scared of Modern Warfare 2.

No we have one of the most packed first three months of all time.

Asia Game Show 2009 in december
I hope I can have a chance to play the demo.

Could very well be the show, it would give them a decent amount of time to put on a proper advertising campaign as well.(Yes it needs one so don't say it doesn't)

Oh now come on, your just having a go at halo reach
Where on earth did I say anything about Halo Reach? Spike TV's VGA awards is a joke, and has been since it started.

I'd rather look at GameSpot, IGN, Kotaku, etc at what they believe are the best games of the year than some TV show that looks more like a concert & banquet that just happens to have some games being shown.

hey you will still see Gt5 on E3 2010 since the game is still not yet launch in USa and EU by that time. Thats how long it is
So, you know for a fact GT5 will not be available by June 2010 for the US & EU? I'd love some evidence of that, please.

Back