Lion's Den Performance- New Autozam, Camaro RM

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 916 comments
LDP Banshee 3000 Predator Edition
(360hp/268kw @ 6,700rpm) (404Nm/298ft-lbs @ 5,200rpm) (1310kg) (481 PP)

tsukubacircuitv.jpg

Description: Based on the naturally aspirated version of the often overlooked and under rated Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO, and chosen due to its lighter weight over the turbo model, Lion's Den Performance is proud to present our very first ever Predator Edition working out of the new garage. Aptly named due to the fact that it's a naturally aspirated screamer, the team at LDP have worked on turning this into one mean street cross track car. The engine has been honed to produced almost 270kw whilst still retaining the 3.0L displacement, and the torque is ample anywhere you wish to plod it in the rev range. The real news however is in the chassis work, all non-essential items were removed, bringing it down to 1310kg, and we've done much to the suspension and drivetrain allowing near race car like adjustability. Of course, any old shop could do these things, where LDP shines is where we hone the handling and general setup through these parts. The result is a sublime drive, one that was capable of close to 7'30 lap times at Nurburgring. Enjoy our first new release, feedback is always appreciated!

Base Model: Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '95- I'm working to see whether this will work on any naturally aspirated 3000GT/GTO, not yet confirmed however.

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust System
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuner's Notes:
The ideal shift point would be 7,000rpm, however on corner approach it's fine to use the full 8,000rpm
You may notice some settings are unchanged from default, this is not due to confusion, they were simply that good as is. You may also notice the toe angle is at zero, this is good for tyre wear, but the main reason was being that the car already handled pleasurably, and in particular I didn't want to throw out the braking balance. With the extra options for tuning over Prologue the setup can be honed in other areas nicely. I also thought that sending more torque to the rear wheels would have made the car turn better as it should, it simply wasn't the case here.
The tail can kick out under light braking applications due to the four wheel steer. It can be a help or easily avoided, but something to be aware of.
The Sports Exhaust was chosen for the sound, if you're overly keen get the racing exhaust if you wish. Alternatively, there is a glitch in the game that if you enter the chosen event with the sports exhaust equipped, then switch to the race exhaust, the sound will remain the same but you'll have the extra power. Since that'd need to be done before every race, I don't bother.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Settings:
1) General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Body/Chassis:
Ballast Amount (kg): 0
Ballast Position: 0

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
1st: 2.183
2nd: 1.501
3rd: 1.167
4th: 0.953
5th: 0.799
6th: 0.678
Final: 4.674
Max Speed: 320km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 5/5
Acceleration: 20/20
Deceleration: 20/20
Torque Split: 40/60

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -25/-23
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 7.7/4.2
Dampers Extension: 5/4
Dampers Compression: 3/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber: 1.8/1.4
Toe: 0.00/0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Last edited:
Been waiting for the Lion's Den to surface after using lots of your tunes in GTP! Looking forward to your tunes.

I'd also like to thank everyone for the support already shown. Yeah request will unfortunately be suspended until we have a steady cash flow and the initial madness over GT5 settles down (we've got lots of cars we want to tune as well you know!:D). I haven't been able to tune much yet due to the fact I keep spending money on cars I want that I see in the Used Car lots before they disappear.:lol: That's also the reason the 2nd post in this thread, due to become Lion's Den Performance Racing, is still blank, I haven't had time to write it out due to playing the game.:lol: I've got a decent setup for the Stealth NSX GT500 to come for that as well.

Leo, Mafs, RJ etc., I look forward to seeing your garages make port soon.:)

You're blind too?

Must be methanol in the water down there or something. :sly:

Nah it's just 03:40 here right now!:lol: Oh and I didn't get online yesterday.:D But yeah, I wiped some sleep from my eyes and took a look around as you'll notice.;)

Really good to see you here, I was about to ask you if you had any plans, I remember your M3 tune for GT5P it gave me lots of wins online.

Hi guys,
Tried your tune with a used gto sr 95 and you've done it again, each time i perform one of your tunes i take the car to Eiger and end up doing 15-20 laps smiling all the way!
You made prologue for me ands seems gt5 aint gonna disappoint.
Cheers Lions Den.
Will you be doing the Merc 63 anytime soon?

Hi guys,
Tried your tune with a used gto sr 95 and you've done it again, each time i perform one of your tunes i take the car to Eiger and end up doing 15-20 laps smiling all the way!
You made prologue for me ands seems gt5 aint gonna disappoint.
Cheers Lions Den.
Will you be doing the Merc 63 anytime soon?

Thanks for trying the tune mate.:) With all the new physics it's good to know I'm on the right track with my setups. I'm not sure if it will be soon or not, but I do want to do a C63 AMG tune some time.

LDP Corvette Stingray Predator Edition
(549hp/409kw @ 5,100rpm) (919Nm/678ft-lbs @ 3,600rpm) (1257kg) (PP)

sangimignanotownsquare.jpg

Description: "Pro Touring muscle cars", one of the greatest phrases in the English language. What it means is muscle cars that have been modified with modern gear to make them perform like a modern sports car. This Stingray we have here has got a major bite backing up those menacing looks, LDP have supercharged the Chev small block and we now have almost 550hp. When combined with the lightened 1257kg, this Corvette will put many supercars to shame- and not just in a drag race either, oh no, LDP have tuned this Corvette to handle, and as it is it will be able to match most supercars on any circuit as well.

Base Model: Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rims
Front Splitter
Rear Wing Type B

Tuner's Notes:
You'll have to respect the power it has and the fact it's still an old car, wheelspin is not uncommon. Given free reign with the gear ratios would help considerably, but for now this will have to do.
It picks up speed considerably fast, and while the brakes aren't terrible, from these higher speeds you'll have to keep an eye on your brake markers.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Engine:

Transmission:
1st: 2.685
2nd: 1.642
3rd: 1.124
4th: 0.819
5th: 0.634
Final: 3.360
Max Speed: 400km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Initial Torque: 0/9
Acceleration: 0/45
Deceleration: 0/11

Ride Height: -20/-18
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 7.8/4.4
Dampers Extension: 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/4
Camber: 1.8/1.0
Toe: -0.12/+0.02

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/4

Last edited:
LDP Carbon Brera Predator Edition
(494hp/368kw @ 7,200rpm) (528Nm @ 6,200rpm) (1420kg) (517PP)

azurr0.jpg

Description: In 2009 we released a model called the Brera GTA Veloce, it was a peaky little unit and we promised better things were on the way, and here we are. The Carbon Brera has had even more weight taken off from the old model thanks to a carbon fibre bonnet and a carbon fibre roof which included removing the sunroof. We've now been able to turbocharge the 3.2L V6 to produce a healthy 368kw of power, and while the peak torque comes in at 6,200rpm, there is still a fair deal of it available in the lower rpm range. The car is not a lightweight by any means, but this car certainly shows what the Brera should have been from the factory in the first place, less the turbo maybe. LDP have once more worked on the handling to produce a car that can lap the Nurburgring in around 7'20.

Base Model: Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust System
Sports Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Front Splitter
Rear Splitter

Tuner's Notes:
It can step out the rear under heavy braking with steering angle applied.
The Sports Exhaust was chosen for engine note.
Use all available revs.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:

Engine:

Transmission:
1st: 3.040
2nd: 2.011
3rd: 1.453
4th: 1.102
5th: 0.878
6th: 0.734
Final: 3.895
Max Speed: 340km/hr

Initial Torque: 5/12
Acceleration: 10/11
Deceleration: 32/44
Torque Split: 30/70

Ride Height: -25/-23
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 7.6/6.0
Dampers Compression: 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/6
Camber: 2.0/1.6
Toe: -0.02/-0.20

Brake Balance (front/rear): 6/4

Last edited:
LDP Corvette Stingray Predator Edition
(549hp/409kw @ 5,100rpm) (919Nm @ 3,600rpm) (1257kg)

sangimignanotownsquare.jpg

Description: "Pro Touring muscle cars", one of the greatest phrases in the English language. What it means is muscle cars that have been modified with modern gear to make them perform like a modern sports car. This Stingray we have here has got a major bite backing up those menacing looks, LDP have supercharged the Chev small block and we now have almost 550hp. When combined with the lightened 1257kg, this Corvette will put many supercars to shame- and not just in a drag race either, oh no, LDP have tuned this Corvette to handle, and as it is it will be able to match most supercars on any circuit as well.

Base Model: Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rims
Front Splitter
Rear Wing Type B

Tuner's Notes:
You'll have to respect the power it has and the fact it's still an old car, wheelspin is not uncommon. Given free reign with the gear ratios would help considerably, but for now this will have to do.
It picks up speed considerably fast, and while the brakes aren't terrible, from these higher speeds you'll have to keep an eye on your brake markers.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Transmission:
Max Speed: 400km/hr

Initial Torque: 0/9
Acceleration: 0/45
Deceleration: 0/11

Ride Height: -20/-18
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 7.8/4.4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/4
Camber: 1.8/1.0
Toe: -0.12/+0.02

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/4
Paulie, The Corvette tune is great!!!!. I exclusively used your tunes in GT5P. Glad you are here!!!!! 👍

can you make a tuning for enzo with all the upgrades?

If someone feels like giving one of us an Enzo :lol:. I don't think we'll be blowing millions on hypercars just yet, buying a reasonably low end car and tuning it is so expensive already.

If someone feels like giving one of us an Enzo :lol:. I don't think we'll be blowing millions on hypercars just yet, buying a reasonably low end car and tuning it is so expensive already.

You or Paulie are free to borrow any of my cars, if you want to. After all the great work you do for the community it's the least I can do and it will also help me if I ever need a tune for a certain car.:) However I don't know if the upgrades will stay when you gift cars, does anyone know if they do? Anyway, using tunes from this garage and a few others helped me so much in GT5p, I look forward to trying some in GT5, keep up the good work.👍

This tune is yet another cracker. You can borrow any of my cars anytime, heres the list....

In order of power greatest>least

Premium

Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 432bhp
Toyota FT86 G Sports Concept '10 289bhp ((x2) One White and One Gold/Purple Flake)
Toyota FT86 Concept '09 257bhp
Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97 171bhp
Mazda Eunos J-Limited (NA) '91 114bhp
Toyota Prius G '09 94bhp
Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ82 '44 22bhp

Standard

Buick Special '62 610bhp
Cezeta V16T '94 596bhp
HPA Motorsports Stage 2 R32 531bhp
Chevrolet SSR '03 426bhp
Acura DNX Concept '02 381bhp
Ford F-150 Lightning '03 357bhp
Dodge RAM 1500 '04 330bhp
Honda Mugen Motul Civic SI Race Car '87 295bhp
Mazda MX5 SR-Limited (NA, J) '97 273bhp
Opera Performance S2000 '04 261bhp
Opel Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01 206bhp
Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04 203bhp
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 191bhp
TRD Celica Sports M '00 190bhp
Toyota Vitz RS Turbo '02 179bhp
Dome Zero Concept '78 157bhp
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83 152bhp
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '03 119bhp
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 109bhp
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 69bhp
Volkswagen Beetle 1100 '49 23bhp

Chevrolet Corvette Convertable (C3) '69 549bhp (Predator Edition (LDP))
Mazda Furai Concept '08 510bhp
BMW M3 CSL '03 335bhp
Renaultsport Clio V6 Phase 2 '03 289bhp
Jaguar E-Type '61 264bhp
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evo II '91 216bhp
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 209bhp
Honda Civic Type R (EP) '01 203bhp
Caterham Seven Fireblade '05 201bhp
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 201bhp
Lancia Stratos '73 179bhp

You or Paulie are free to borrow any of my cars, if you want to. After all the great work you do for the community it's the least I can do and it will also help me if I ever need a tune for a certain car.:) However I don't know if the upgrades will stay when you gift cars, does anyone know if they do? Anyway, using tunes from this garage and a few others helped me so much in GT5p, I look forward to trying some in GT5, keep up the good work.👍

The upgrades will stay, I just wouldn't be too keen on borrowing cars since if the upload fails, which does happen occasionally, you lose the car, nobody gets it. So if one was to spend a million dollars buying and upgrading a car, then you lose it.......you see where I'm going with this.;)

Paulie, The Corvette tune is great!!!!. I exclusively used your tunes in GT5P. Glad you are here!!!!! 👍

Excellent to hear.:D

This tune is yet another cracker. You can borrow any of my cars anytime, heres the list....

Thanks for the offer, however most of your cars are ones I already own.:)

I'm gonna go ahead and get my hopes up for a GNX or 190E 2.5 Evo II tune. Come on, it's christmas.

A GNX is one I want to do very soon.

A GNX is one I want to do very soon.

I bought a GNX when I saw it incase someone wanted one, you want it?

@ASH32, tried and tested the parts stay with the car for sure. I got someone to buy me a premium Supra with fully adjustable suspension and it worked a charm.

I bought a GNX when I saw it incase someone wanted one, you want it?

@ASH32, tried and tested the parts stay with the car for sure. I got someone to buy me a premium Supra with fully adjustable suspension and it worked a charm.

Thanks but I already have a GNX. The reason I haven't got many tunes is because I buy so many damn used cars.:lol:

LDP GNX Predator Edition
(443hp/330kw @ 5,100rpm) (692Nm/510ft-lbs @ 3,600rpm) (1302kg) (PP)

nrburgringnordschleifeo.jpg

Description: The GNX is a revered and lusted after rarity, however it's not revered for its handling capabilities, more its drag racing supremacy. Lion's Den Performance has decided to go about rectifying that. Starting from scratch with a custom chassis, we've used all adjustable suspension gear, boosted the power to 330kw and stripped the weight, as well as improved drivetrain. The result surprised even us, with a GNX that responds to inputs and managed to haul around The Ring in 7'33. I'll say that again, a 330kw GNX has managed a lap time usually reserved for supercars. Enjoy!

Base Model: Buick GNX '87

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust System
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change

Tuner's Notes:
The ideal shift point would be 5,500rpm, however on corner approach it's fine to run out the gear
Under heavy heavy braking combined with turning the car will step the rear out, it can even be helpful at times.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:

Engine:

Transmission:
1st: 2.635
2nd: 1.639
3rd: 1.133
4th: 0.832
5th: 0.650
Final: 3.420
Max Speed: 370km/hr

Initial Torque: 0/12
Acceleration: 0/52
Deceleration: 0/8

Ride Height: -30/-28
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 8.6/4.0
Dampers Extension: 5/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
Camber: 2.2/1.9
Toe: -0.08/+0.20

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/6

Last edited:
Bloody hell that Brera goes. I didn't do anywhere near 7.20 on the Nurburgring but I did manage to beat my best time in a stock ZR1 by 10 seconds, even with a nasty crash.

Can't wait for the inevitable 8C tune :)

The upgrades will stay, I just wouldn't be too keen on borrowing cars since if the upload fails, which does happen occasionally, you lose the car, nobody gets it. So if one was to spend a million dollars buying and upgrading a car, then you lose it.......you see where I'm going with this.;)

I understand, if they ever fix the bug, the offer is there, although you may have enough money for whatever you need by then.:)

Back