Australia
QLD, Down Under
GTP_Paulie
Paulie LDP
Lion's Den Performance

LoinLDPlogo1_edited-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg
Thanks to PAPAOSA for the banner & logo​

G'day and welcome to Lion's Den Performance. Established in 2008, Lion's Den Performance strives towards providing quality tunes for all manner of vehicles and catering to different driving styles. The two tuners here, Dragonistic, and myself, Paulie, are passionate about racing and about our tuning, so you can always be assured that every tune of ours you are looking at or driving has been tested thoroughly to ensure it's up to its intended task, whether that be extensively out-pacing the competition, providing a brilliant all-rounder road car or nursing your tyres around the track whilst maintaining pace and driveability to ensure an endurance drive victory. For our full blown race cars and even drift cars, please don't shy away from investigating our in-house racing team Lion's Den Performance Racing.

Here at Lion's Den Performance we are a busy bunch, but we also encourage and ask for your constructive feedback. As it is then, to ensure we aren't over-run with tune requests, if you do a full review of one of our cars, you'll earn yourself the right to request a car of your own, built to your own model, performance and duty requirements. Please ensure to tell us everything you want in your request car so we can best fill the order.

Predator Editions

LDP_Retro_edited-3.jpg

Rulers of the roads, Predator Editions provide the ultimate experience whilst still being able to drive you home after a hard days tracking... just. These street legal tyres offer maximum thrills be it through sublime handling, extreme power, massive grip or all of the above. The Predators are built to only one rule, that they remain legal for the road, that means no slick tyres to keep you on the black stuff so be prepared for a real challenge in the more powerful machines as they may be street legal, but legal doesn't mean safe. Predators are not built to any other regulation such as power, but this does not mean they can't be used for racing or tweaked to do so, primarily though they offer an intense and raw driving experience, to the track, on the track and then get you back home.
Tunes by Paulie
Tunes by Dragonistic

Acura NSX '91, 558PP
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06, 517PP
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Audi RS 6 Avant '08
BMW M3 Coupe '07
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Buick GNX '87
Cadillac Cien Concept '02
Chevrolet Camaro SS '00
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10, 571PP
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10, 604PP
Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 '69
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70, 576PP
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Ford Mustang Mach '71
Holden Commodore SS '04, 548PP
Honda NSX Type R '02
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Jaguar XJ220 '92, 584PP
Lotus Evora '09
Maserati Granturismo S '08
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92, 453PP
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08
McLaren F1 '94
Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '95, 481PP
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2Seater (Z32) '89
Nissan GTR SpecV '09
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02, 587PP
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02
RUF RGT '00
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10
Toyota FT-86 G-Sports Concept '10
Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Volkswagen TYP2(T1) Sambabus '62

Works In Progress/Project Cars

This section of Lion's Den Performance lists cars that may be on the way to having a tune released, and will sometimes include links to information on progress to the vehicles.
Cars from Paulie

NC MX-5- Purpose Unclear
Audi R10 TDI
GT40 Mk.II Race Car
Chappy 2D
1964 Pontiac GTO Predator Edition

Last edited:
Lion's Den Performance Racing

LDP_LOGO.jpg

Thanks to shawtyowner for this plaque​

Lion's Den Performance Racing is our own in-house racing team, this is where you'll find all our racing cars and competition cars, which can include rally and drift cars. This is a relatively new team, having not competed in much of anything until now, however you should watch out for us, we never come un-prepared.
Tunes by Paulie
Tunes by Dragonistic

Group X Touring Cars Class 1

Group X Touring Cars Class 2

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70

Racing Cars
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Honda NSX GT500 Race Car (Any), 588+PP
Lexus SC430 GT500 Race Car (Any), 590+PP
Nissan GT-R R35 GT500 Race Car (Any), 598+PP

Rally Cars

Drift Cars

Last edited:
Extras/Credits/References

Group X Touring Cars
Lion's Den Performance Racing is working on a series to be known as Group X Touring Cars. Taking cues from the Predator Edition X nomenclature, this will be a series open to all cars 1987 or older. In this series will be two classes, Class 1 and Class 2. Class 2 will be for the slower vehicles, and will comprise mostly of compact cars such as the Isuzu Bellet 1600 GT-R, Datsun 240Z and Alpine A110 for example. Class 1 will be for the big hitting big bangers such as Chevelles, Miuras, Mustangs and E-Types for example. The idea is to bring back some of that classic touring car magic. The good news about Class 2 vehicles is they can double up as road cars, so expect to see them in the Predator Edition section of our garage as well. The parity matching will all be undertaken by myself, Paulie, here at Lion's Den Performance Racing. It is my ambition that people will take off with this idea and use my setup for racing series of their own, even though I plan on hosting a championship myself, so long as people always reference my garage and give me credit for Group X Touring Cars. Naturally as you can expect I won't be able to do every 1987 or older car at once, so I'll be releasing them as I create them.
The parity matching takes place over 4 different tracks, a track where power is important (Grand Valley Speedway), a tight city course (Rome City Course), a technical and flowing track (Autumn Ring) and a track with elevation changes and a bumpy surface (Trial Mountain). Combined they should help to cover a vast variety of tracks in the hope that over a season the cars will balance out for pace, even though they shouldn't vary by too much from track to track. Each class will have a base vehicle which will determine pace for that class there after. If the car you hoped on entering in that class is either too slow or too fast to match that pre-determined pace for that class then your car will not be eligible, so inevitably some cars will be left out.
For those wondering why the 1987 cut-off, the answer is plain and simple, it excludes such modern cars as the R32 GT-R, IROC-Z Camaro and Supra 3.0L GT while including classics like the GNX.
When racing under the Group X format, you absolutely must purchase the exact parts as listed for that car here at Lion's Den Performance Racing. Purchasing less or more will be considered cheating and should be dealt with based on the severity of the situation (where for example, forgetting to purchase one part means you should buy that part immediately, or trying to run with extra horsepower will result in disqualification). However you do not need to use our settings, (i.e. suspension, gearbox etc), and may set up the car to your liking.
Last but not least, the most important thing is to have fun, winning is not everything.

Last edited:
👍 👍 Looks awesome Paulie... Looking forward to try some tunes out in the near future.

Awesome. Glad you came back for GT5, for you made a believer out of me with your GT5P tunes.

I will gladly test and offer feedback for you.

would be nice if you make some tunes for some RUF's ;)

Been following you since the start and your tunes were always awesome :)

The battle recommences Paulie. :mischievous: Can't wait to test your (and Dragonistic's) tunes and to build my own to compete against you mate. 👍

The first of the big boys of tuning have arrived. :P It will be awesome when MFT, RRV, MCG & I get our garages going aswell, it's going to be back to old times like on GT4. :cool:

The battle recommences Paulie. :mischievous: Can't wait to test your (and Dragonistic's) tunes and to build my own to compete against you mate. 👍

The first of the big boys of tuning have arrived. :P It will be awesome when MFT, RRV, MCG & I get our garages going aswell, it's going to be back to old times like on GT4. :cool:

Blind Mafs is blind. ;)

That said, I agree with all of the above.

Great to see the lions den back!!!

I look forward to seeing how much i learned from you about tuning through the GT5prologue days. Can't wait to see how my monaro compares to yours.

Thanks for all the support guys 👍.

I have a few of my set ups in final testing, once we have a template for posting ready I plan on releasing at least one of my tunes (most likely GTR Spec V as a few friends have asked for it) to test the waters and get some feedback. As you can tell I've just gone mental and started more projects then I should have!

Blind Mafs is blind. ;)

:lol: Sorry, was typing quickly RJ as I was getting ready for work, did mean RVV. :P

Dragonistic, I think we've all put a lot on our plates......almost too much in my case (already trying to do 3 tunes at once for GME 2.0! :embarrassed: )

You still don't get it. Sig, click it.

Didn't notice the name change and the lack of Vince! But notice the tunes. ;)

3? Pfff. Do better. I only launched 3 as that's all Roj had ;)

Well I've only got enough money to do three (as I'm concentrating on special events, licences and racing 1/2 of the Middle East on SSR7 online) but I have a decent collection of cars already that I've bought to do some different things with. 👍

Yes, TLD is back with a vengeance.
I remember your 650pp (i think) R8 for GT5P was my favourite car to drive in game. So much grip available.

Also Paulie's request tune he did for me for the 599 was immense.

Can't wait till I have the cash to grab GT5 and get to try some of these tunes out when you guys get going. :D

Just in time. My career progress has hit a brick wall and I've got loads of credits. So ready to get into the tuning and collecting aspect of the game.

I look forward to your Brera tune :D

Latest Posts

Back