RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Great tunes, guys, but there seems to be an error with the Esprit V8 '02 if I'm not overlooking something. The parts list includes Carbon Driveshaft, but the Carbon Driveshaft cannot be purchased for this car. Also, the front springrate says 17.8, but on mine it only goes up to 15.5. I purchased this car new from the dealer and have only the parts aside from the CD that you listed (aero, weight 3, windows, mid-range turbo, semi-racing clutch/flywheel, LSD, FC suspension, tires).

Ooops! Quite a few typos there; seems I'm having a hard time getting anything right these days! :nervous:

Should be fixed now, front spring rate should be 12.8. My eyes must've been playing with me when I typed it up.

I have question for you guys.Non tune related.

You know how when you click on one of your tunes it takes you right to that tune?I was wondering how you would go about doing that.

Here in the next few days i'll be posting up my own tunes from my garage and would like to know how to do this.I'm not going to do it like you guys,i was going to set it up to where you can just click on the name of the car within my first post,then it takes you to the tune.

Everytime i try to post this question on Bing or Google i get something entirely different,so this is why i ask.

My apologies for being off-topic.

Okay, to just link to the tunes how we used to previously (shows rest of thread), you see the #xxx in the top right corner of each post? Right click, copy link location, and you get a link like
Code:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4761272#post4750290
. To use our current setup, you take the numbers after "#post" and put them after:
Code:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=
. 👍

I have question for you guys.Non tune related.

You know how when you click on one of your tunes it takes you right to that tune?I was wondering how you would go about doing that.

Here in the next few days i'll be posting up my own tunes from my garage and would like to know how to do this.I'm not going to do it like you guys,i was going to set it up to where you can just click on the name of the car within my first post,then it takes you to the tune.

Everytime i try to post this question on Bing or Google i get something entirely different,so this is why i ask.

My apologies for being off-topic.
This link goes to RJ's RX-7. Take note of the URL itself, specially the part that says "showpost" and everything after it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4235592

Now replace the end numbers with the number that's associated with your post. In this case, your post is 4761272. So the link ends up like this.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4761272

The link you get from clicking the # on the top right of your posts give you a "showthread" link, which ends up taking you to the post within the thread, but sometimes it misses and you have to scroll up and down to find it yourself.

Edit: Damnit RJ. :P

RKM Motorsport’s NSX-LM Road Car

NSXLMRoadCar.jpg

NSXLMRoadCar_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 669 BHP (@ 119.6 miles)
Torque:---- 47 kgfm
Weight:---- 1230 kg

PARTS

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 35/60

Transmission
Transmission

(The following ratios are not final and will be re-adjusted once GT5 lets me. For now just set the max speed.)
1st:-- 4.188
2nd:-- 2.690
3rd:-- 1.909
4th:-- 1.426
5th:-- 1.120
6th:-- 0.926
Final: 4.062
Max Speed: 242 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/12
Accel:-- 0/15
Braking: 0/11

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 14.0/15.5
Extension:-- 8/8
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 5/4
Camber:----- 1.5/1.0
Toe:-------- –0.14/-0.07

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
NSX>GOD reviewed our LFA, which earned him a free request. So he sent over his NSX-R LM Road Car, fully tuned on racing rubber. He wanted us to work our magic on it, so we did.

There’s no hiding it, this NSX LM is a race car for the road. All it needs is a big wing and some stickers and it’ll look like it belongs on the front row at Suzuka. This NSX has enormous amounts of grip and it’s not afraid to use it. If there had to be an ultimate road going NSX, this would be it. 669bhp paired with our easy-to-drive handling tune make this one hell of a car to drive and one hell of a car to be going up against.

Great tune, except theres a lot of oversteer. Is it just me?

Great tune, except theres a lot of oversteer. Is it just me?

Oversteer during what? Low speed corners? At low speeds you need to be careful because of the power, it's easy to spin the tyres and oversteer, but at high speeds it's planted to the floor.

have been trying the zo6 rm with the rkm tune it is one of the most fun and fast "roadcar" i have driven in gt5 and btw i did a laptime on the ring racing medium tyres 6.16 and with a good lap there are minimum 5 seconds in that time

Hey guys i am trying out your Lambo SV tune and just wonder did you guys keep the LSD stock or did you just forget to put it in the tune.

Hey guys i am trying out your Lambo SV tune and just wonder did you guys keep the LSD stock or did you just forget to put it in the tune.

Stock LSD and stock VCD. Lamborghini's diffs are already good enough, no need to make any changes there. 👍

Review of Romeo and Juliet

This is my second car review hope it is ok. I have both tested it on the Nurburgring
Speed (Juliet): It does not feel very quick on the straights but I do go quit fast. The acceleration is good the gear changes are very good. You can feel that the car not is build for straight-line speed but braking and cornering.

8/10

Speed (Romeo): Romeo is very quick also in a straight-line with over 300 BHP. to 720 kg. This car is good at everything the gear changes are as good as in Juliet. The acceleration is much faster.

9/10

Braking (Juliet): It does brake very well it had no under or oversteer under braking it is rock solid. Even the bumps were no problem. Because the car is so light I could brake very late into the corners. I would have preferred that the brake balance was more to the back so there would come some oversteer under braking because my driving style is very aggressive.

9/10

Braking (Romeo): It does brake even better the Juliet because of it has more downforce. Even the big bumps were no problem. Because the car is so light and has much downforce I could brake unbelievable late into the corners. I would have again have preferred the brake balance was more to the back so there would come some oversteer under braking because my driving style. But I will still give it

10/10

Cornering (Juliet): it is simply brilliant. It is unbelievable fast through the corners with no understeer or oversteer. Many corners were I normally brake I just lift of or take it flat out. The little criticism from my side is it has no oversteer it is strangely to easy to drive in some ways and I think you could reduce the acceleration sensitivity to 20 or 30. But still

10/10

Cornering (Romeo): again Romeo is even better then Juliet. And as Juliet it is unbelievable fast through the corners with no understeer or oversteer. Many corners were I normally brake I take it flat out because of the downforce . Even Metzgesfeld. The little criticism from my side is it has no oversteer but again that is just my driving style. and a I think you could reduce the acceleration sensitivity to 10 or 15. But still it is unbelievable good

11/10 ;)

Conclusion (Juliet and Romeo): it is a very good tune just not for my driving style. It is also very easy to drive I think nearly all could drive lap after lap. I would personally have had more oversteer. Overall I like these tunes quit much. I think the best of them is Romeo

Enjoyment (Juliet) 7/10

Enjoyment (Romeo) 8/10

Overall performance (Juliet) 34/40

Overall performance (Romeo) 38/40

nrburgringnordschleife1wq.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2f.jpg

nrburgringnordschleifez.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577
/3366/nrburgringnordschleife5b.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3ce.jpg

This is my second car review hope it is ok. I have both tested it on the Nurburgring
Speed (Juliet): It does not feel very quick on the straights but I do go quit fast. The acceleration is good the gear changes are very good. You can feel that the car not is build for straight-line speed but braking and cornering.

8/10

Speed (Romeo): Romeo is very quick also in a straight-line with over 300 BHP. to 720 kg. This car is good at everything the gear changes are as good as in Juliet. The acceleration is much faster.

9/10

Braking (Juliet): It does brake very well it had no under or oversteer under braking it is rock solid. Even the bumps were no problem. Because the car is so light I could brake very late into the corners. I would have preferred that the brake balance was more to the back so there would come some oversteer under braking because my driving style is very aggressive.

9/10

Braking (Romeo): It does brake even better the Juliet because of it has more downforce. Even the big bumps were no problem. Because the car is so light and has much downforce I could brake unbelievable late into the corners. I would have again have preferred the brake balance was more to the back so there would come some oversteer under braking because my driving style. But I will still give it

10/10

Cornering (Juliet): it is simply brilliant. It is unbelievable fast through the corners with no understeer or oversteer. Many corners were I normally brake I just lift of or take it flat out. The little criticism from my side is it has no oversteer it is strangely to easy to drive in some ways and I think you could reduce the acceleration sensitivity to 20 or 30. But still

10/10

Cornering (Romeo): again Romeo is even better then Juliet. And as Juliet it is unbelievable fast through the corners with no understeer or oversteer. Many corners were I normally brake I take it flat out because of the downforce . Even Metzgesfeld. The little criticism from my side is it has no oversteer but again that is just my driving style. and a I think you could reduce the acceleration sensitivity to 10 or 15. But still it is unbelievable good

11/10 ;)

Conclusion (Juliet and Romeo): it is a very good tune just not for my driving style. It is also very easy to drive I think nearly all could drive lap after lap. I would personally have had more oversteer. Overall I like these tunes quit much. I think the best of them is Romeo

Enjoyment (Juliet) 7/10

Enjoyment (Romeo) 8/10

I'm not suprised Romeo scored better than Juliet, since Juliet isnt a racing modified Elise, but I'm suprised the scores aren't lightyears apart. Juliet isn't that powerful so yes, she is more for cornering than straight line speed. She's meant to carry high cornering speeds so that she can keep up with more powerful cars down the straights. I totally understand that you prefer more oversteer, although I'm wondering how much oversteer you like. Juliet feels oversteery enough for racing, I think. :P Thanks for the review!

8/10

9/10

9/10

10/10

10/10

11/10 ;)

Enjoyment (Juliet) 7/10

Enjoyment (Romeo) 8/10

If I engineered more oversteer into Romeo, all our other customers would die!

But more seriously, glad to see you like them both. Romeo's bound to be objectively better at everything (damn near matches my recent JGTC NSX around certain corners at the Ring @_@) just by route of less weight, more power, and more grip.

Anything you want? ;)

I'm not suprised Romeo scored better than Juliet, since Juliet isnt a racing modified Elise, but I'm suprised the scores aren't lightyears apart. Juliet isn't that powerful so yes, she is more for cornering than straight line speed. She's meant to carry high cornering speeds so that she can keep up with more powerful cars down the straights. I totally understand that you prefer more oversteer, although I'm wondering how much oversteer you like. Juliet feels oversteery enough for racing, I think. :P Thanks for the review!
they are both very quick i did forget to share the lap times and the times is
Juliet 7:12
Romeo 6:54

and about the oversteer im totaly in love with the nsx 3rd anniversary and the corvette C6 zo6/R. the honda is best for longer races but the corvette is just so brutal :)
i will think about what car i want to be tuned

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Aston Martin DB9

AstonMartinDB9.jpg

AstonMartinDB9_Big.jpg

Based on: Aston Martin DB9 Coupe ‘06
Obtained: Brand new model at Aston Martin

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 633 BHP (@ 236.0 miles)
Torque:---- 71 kgfm
Weight:---- 1387 kg
PP:-------- 582

PARTS
GT Auto

BBS RE-MG Wheels
Type B Front Aero
Type B Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/20

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.061
2nd:-- 2.050
3rd:-- 1.504
4th:-- 1.202
5th:-- 0.994
6th:-- 0.853
Final: 3.540
Max Speed: 230 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/9

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 12.5/10.0
Extension:-- 8/7
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll:-- 4/5
Camber:----- 2.1/1.8
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
YassirNosir liked his R8 that we tuned for him, after we tuned his C63. So naturally he sent us a DB9 to tune after the R8. He wanted us to work our magic with this one too, so we did.

Want to win with class? Forget the Ferrari, take the Aston Martin. The DB9 is a very pretty car, even with a lip kit and a big wing, it’s still pretty, just look at the DBR9. We decided the DB9 should keep it’s high class style of driving, so there’s no oversteering antics here, just insane amounts of grip with mild understeer to keep things stable and with 643bhp, overtaking is effortless.

5th Mar 2011 - Transmission & ballast/power settings.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Blackpool Tuscan

BlackpoolTuscan.jpg

BlackpoolTuscan_Big.jpg

Based on: TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00
Obtained: Brand new model at TVR

Horsepower: 457 BHP (@ 88.7 miles)
Torque:---- 49 kgfm
Weight:---- 885 kg
PP:-------- 594

PARTS
GT Auto

Racing Modifications

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 2.606
2nd:-- 1.682
3rd:-- 1.230
4th:-- 0.954
5th:-- 0.781
Final: 4.000
Max Speed: 224 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/17
Accel:-- 0/34
Braking: 0/15

Suspension
Suspension

Spring Rate: 9.5/8.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll:-- 5/6
Camber:----- 2.7/2.4
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
We received an entertaining review from aaronbee2010. In exchange, we agreed to tune his Tuscan. Now the irony here is, I’m from Blackpool and TVR was founded in Blackpool. So it’s kind of fitting, eh? Fun fact, the old TVR factory is a 5 minutes drive away from my house.

This Tuscan received a full tune up, making the most of it’s racing modification. The result is a very fast TVR Tuscan that wont kill you. In fact, you can attack pretty much any circuit and never need to worry about any stereotypical TVR handling. Welcome home, Tuscan.

5th Mar 2011 - Transmission & ballast/power settings & suspension revised settings & rigidity improvement.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Swiftly Done

SwiftlyDone.jpg

SwiftlyDone_Big.jpg

Based on: Suzuki Swift Sport ’05 / Suzuki Swift Sport ’07
Obtained: Brand new model at Suzuki

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 301 BHP (@ 58.5 miles)
Torque:---- 28 kgfm
Weight:---- 896 kg
PP:-------- 483

PARTS
GT Auto

Enkei RP03 Wheels
Type B Front Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/5

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 2.504 (2.595 for the '05)
2nd:-- 1.711 (1.773 for the '05)
3rd:-- 1.293 (1.299 for the '05)
4th:-- 1.016
5th:-- 0.823
Final: 4.500
Max Speed: 155 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 8/0
Accel:-- 35/0
Braking: 10/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/3.5
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 1/3
Camber:----- 2.1/1.7
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/7

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
EmptySoul came to us about a Suzuki Swift ‘05. He had a 220bhp Swift that he wanted to turn into a Nürburgring weapon. When we received his Swift, we found that it only had height-adjustable suspension and no LSD, so we really couldn’t do much with it. The end result was an 8:14 lap. So we contacted EmptySoul and asked if we could beef his car up, because 14 seconds isn’t something that height-adjustable suspension can shave off. Whilst waiting for his reply, we built another Swift, but this was an ’07 model and it managed to get well into the 7:40’s at the ‘Ring. So once EmptySoul approved our new modifications, we transferred the settings from our ’07 onto his ’05. The end result is this, one tune for two cars and both work brilliantly. Swiftly Done indeed.

5th Mar 2011 - Transmission & ballast/power settings.
2nd Jan 2013 - Revised settings for 2.09.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s SP1 Maybeline

SP1Maybeline.jpg

SP1Maybeline_Big.jpg

Images by Asane

Based on: Ferrari SP1 ‘08
Obtained: Brand new model at Ferrari

Drivetrain: PD, I can see the engine behind me, I can spin the rear wheels. It’s MR. Don’t give me your --- crap.
Horsepower: 599 BHP (@ 61.0 miles)
Torque:---- 53 kgfm
Weight:---- 1203 kg
PP:-------- 587

PARTS
GT Auto

PDI P525 Wheels
Type A Front Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 15/30

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 2.967
2nd:-- 2.019
3rd:-- 1.497
4th:-- 1.179
5th:-- 0.969
6th:-- 0.815
Final: 4.333
Max Speed: 211 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/20
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 7.6/9.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/4
Camber:----- 2.2/1.9
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
Me and Asane had a little trade. He gave me a 370Z GT Academy car, in exchange for a free tune up. So here it is, the Ferrari SP1, or F430 in a dress, wearing make up. Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybeline. Or maybe, someone from Pininfarina needs to stop putting eyeliner on F430’s. Whatever the case may be, this SP1 will shut all the haters up, after it decimates them with Scuderia-esque speed.

19th Mar 2011 – Transmission & ballast/power settings.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Blackpool Tuscan

BlackpoolTuscan.jpg

BlackpoolTuscan_Big.jpg

Based on: TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00
Obtained: Brand new model at TVR

Horsepower: 456 BHP (@ 72.0 miles)
Torque:---- 49 kgfm
Weight:---- 885 kg

PARTS
GT Auto

Racing Modifications

Tuning Shop
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Transmission
Transmission

(The following ratios are not final and will be re-adjusted once GT5 lets me. For now just set the max speed.)
1st:-- 3.065
2nd:-- 1.918
3rd:-- 1.330
4th:-- 0.980
5th:-- 0.767
Final: 3.730
Max Speed: 224 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/17
Braking: 0/15

Suspension
Suspension

Spring Rate: 11.5/9.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll:-- 5/6
Camber:----- 1.9/1.7
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
We received an entertaining review from aaronbee2010. In exchange, we agreed to tune his Tuscan. Now the irony here is, I’m from Blackpool and TVR was founded in Blackpool. So it’s kind of fitting, eh? Fun fact, the old TVR factory is a 5 minutes drive away from my house.

This Tuscan received a full tune up, making the most of it’s racing modification. The result is a very fast TVR Tuscan that wont kill you. In fact, you can attack pretty much any circuit and never need to worry about any stereotypical TVR handling. Welcome home, Tuscan.

Well its Monday, I have a pretty nasty cold, but that just made my day. :) But when I sent the car, it had the number 77 on it but you must've changed it! Lol :P. But still, very happy with car great compromise of grip and power, just like I asked, I also have the replays for RJ's F430 Stradisa and your Yari Yari so you're going to see a lot more of me around! ;)

Well its Monday, I have a pretty nasty cold, but that just made my day. :) But when I sent the car, it had the number 77 on it but you must've changed it! Lol :P. But still, very happy with car great compromise of grip and power, just like I asked, I also have the replays for RJ's F430 Stradisa and your Yari Yari so you're going to see a lot more of me around! ;)

That is my own Tuscan. :P Can't wait for the Yari Yari review. :D

i have news for you RJ:

I finally decided to put a wing on my Gallardo and i was surprised....

PD seems to have added 2 more wings to it in one of their updates, both of them look better on the car than the original one

i just thought you might be interested

i have news for you RJ:

I finally decided to put a wing on my Gallardo and i was surprised....

PD seems to have added 2 more wings to it in one of their updates, both of them look better on the car than the original one

i just thought you might be interested

They've always been there. :P

really ??? i only remember that big one which i didn't like :S

i must be suffering from dementia or something like that then, i really do feel stupid now, lol

well, on the bright side the now added downforce naturally lead to a better handling of the car

really ??? i only remember that big one which i didn't like :S

i must be suffering from dementia or something like that then, i really do feel stupid now, lol

well, on the bright side the now added downforce naturally lead to a better handling of the car

Hehe, the Gallardo was initially planned to look cleanish...

Then I painted the wheels matte orange and all bets were then off.

In other news, c'mon people, reviews, reviews, reviews. Where are they? I'm losing my want to drop stuff... Because nothing's getting touched.

In other news, c'mon people, reviews, reviews, reviews. Where are they? I'm losing my want to drop stuff... Because nothing's getting touched.

i wil have a review of the cr-z type r up later today maybe also one of black beauty

Hi,

I've tried quite a few of your set-ups and all I can say is that they are top notch.

Compared to the tunes from a couple of other high-profile tune shops here, you guys take the cake.

Tunes I use:
- Gallardo LP710 - almost my favourite car
- F430 Stradista - also excellent
- Wutend Deutsch
- Ikeamobile - I've painted mine lime green - nothing better than winning an online race in a lime green estate.
- Volvo C30 RS
- RKM NGT - finally a great tune for this car
- R34 Black Edition
- C63 AMG
- Audi R8 V10
- Murcielago LP780
- Aston Martin DB9
- Blackpool Tuscan - brilliant job

Please keep up the great work!

Absolutely LOVE your Lexus LFA tune. I thought I wouldn't be able to find one as i never seem to see anyone using it, but now it works wonders!! Just one thing, i tried it with sports soft, did a 1:31 on trial mountain, with racing softs, i did a 1:26.

Cheers guys, had a look at some of your others and can't stop spending money on tuning now!!

I can make a review of your Stradista right now.

Back