AnsisK's thread.

• Thread starter eliseracer
  • 43 comments
eliseracer
I don't see any Audi at all. :confused:

Esperante, what would you think if the grille are were that same mesh, but black-chrome instead? I think it would look fairly menacing.
I think I know what you mean. Kind of like charcoal covered.
That'd look fantastic.

Love both your guys concepts that I got inspired and did my version. :)

drawing2ep.jpg

Here's Lotus's next Seven (ignoring Caterhams ownership of the name).

Same deal as the original, this time it has closed wheels for more potential downforce. I had a single H pencil for this one, so excuse the crappy pencilwork.

I'll do another front 3/4 view to give you people more of an idea of what the shapes are. I've been thinking this one out for a while, I feeal really confident with the lines.

Any questions?

school91eu.jpg

Don't overlook the side. That's where I get a lot of my ideas down on paper first, and It's also a very useful starting point in many designs. Side-view designs are most definitely not elementary or unnecessary. Here are jsut some pro's that I could think of in 2 seconds:

dbs.jpg

728314pp.jpg

:lol: don't try to justify it just because one has a "style" of drawing and the other one is rendering. You're just being lazy. Seriously.

eliseracer -- Like the Lotus Seven concept generally, but not sure on how that snout would look from the front.

VIPFREAK
:lol: don't try to justify it just because one has a "style" of drawing and the other one is rendering.

I'm sorry, but this doesn't make any sense.

Why would you call me lazy when you haven't the faintest idea of what I draw, other than what I show you? I do infact have other versions of this car, in cruder form, which is why I'm not showing them. I'm not going to bother with explinations though.

And you're confusing expectations with advice. I'm just trying to help others, but I guess sometimes there are certain expectations with ID graduates...

:rolleyes:

*edit* Working on an alternate presentable persepctive, mabe have it up tonight.

There's a difference between yours and the other two... The first one is almost as bad as yours because it has less info about the whole car. It's more of just a gesture of the feeling of the car than anything else. The second has the most info and shows more of the design of the car. Yours is just a sideview... I'm sitting here trying to draw yours (if you don't mind) and I can't figure out a lot of the contouring of the body. I suppose if you had more shading it wouldn't be so bad but it would still be veg.

If you're going to give advice be constructive or objective about it. I don't feel like that's how you're "advice" sounds.

edit:That nose was a Botch... anyway, I don't do converts so I made a hard top version with a little creative licensing too. :crazy:

Like I said, H pencil, there ain't no contrast there. And please, tell me when and wehre I have been offensive with my comments. Be specific.

It's supposed to be a new Seven, so front mounted motor, rear drive, the whole deal. I like your headlights though, but the horizontal lines on yours seem to be a bit too parabolic, esp. the hood and bottom window sill.

Here's the quarter view on my New Seven. I'm not impressed with the pencil work (or the paper: the back of a Chem lab), but I gotta admit, my drawing surface was 'The Sounds' CD case while watching the tube. That is laziness.

school105so.jpg

eliseracer
Like I said, H pencil, there ain't no contrast there. And please, tell me when and wehre I have been offensive with my comments. Be specific.

I don't know... I'm not gonna say anything else other than you're being incredibly stuborn and close minded.

I'm not being close minded or stuborn. Tell me when I have been offensive in my comments on people's car drawings. Tell me, I really want to know what makes you think I'm not trying to help. I want to know so I can change that to help people better. I honestly don't know what makes it seem bad, I really don't.

Back