RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
You do realise how old that post was right? And he was merely pointing out the fact that there was a lot of tunes for that car, no harm was done…well, not that I could see any, so just leave it.

Just leave it in the past guys I dont want this thread getting a lock because of an arguement!

The American Dream Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '09
Requested By: LMSCorvetteGT2

5Kk3f.jpg

885Bhp/1221Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (No spoiler and no Rigidity Improvement)
Racing soft

The Tune

Transmission
242Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 23
Braking - 12

Suspension
Ride Height: +0/+5
Spring Rate: 10.5/14.0
Dampers Ext.: 6/8
Dampers Comp: 5/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.25

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
The non Race Modified ZR-1 is not very common to see on GT5 hence why there is few tunes for it!
If you have a Non RM Corvette you will notice the oversteer and grow a hate to it. RVR are here to turn your frown upside down with this tune thats makes the car handle much much better than before!
Enjoy
:D 👍

Hey way to be a douche! Well we're all so privileged to have you tell us how many other tunes there are for this car.

You do realise how old that post was right? And he was merely pointing out the fact that there was a lot of tunes for that car, no harm was done…well, not that I could see any, so just leave it.

Just leave it in the past guys I dont want this thread getting a lock because of an arguement!

^What this guy said. And if you've seen other posts by me I am a complete arse. So leave it or take your bashing of me to PMs if you wish. ;)

Edit: @Matt: It's a 'Vette, the entire purpose is excess.

I've got a request for you guys:

The nissan stagea 260rs autechversion.
It's a car that I've been using a lot over time, as it's been a lot of fun to drive. It's a 4wd with 580 bhp + and a weight of 1400 kg when fully modded, but while it's quite fast, it also has a tendency to oversteer into some insane, but very manageable 4wd "drifts".

I've messed around with one myself, but I'm not really into the whole tuning thing, and my attempt has resulted in a "just sub 7 mins" nurb time. However, I'm quite sure the car has more to offer, why I'm now asking you guys to fiddle with it for me.
I would love it if you guys could turn it into a more "sophisticated" track car, or a proper racer if you will.
I'll be happy to donate one or more of these if you guys are interested.
Thanks in advance. :)

^What this guy said. And if you've seen other posts by me I am a complete arse. So leave it or take your bashing of me to PMs if you wish. ;)

Edit: @Matt: It's a 'Vette, the entire purpose is excess.

Ah i see, well it is a muscle car, maximum torque and bhp. Why instead of pp, do they show torque instead?

He's reading Hp/Tq, even though it's Hp/Kg. But his question, despite syntax and structure, is why aren't you posting the PP of cars?

Zelicious AMUSE Nismo 380RS Superleggera
Requested By: Matt-mtb

XfvcH.jpg

520Bhp - 1120Kg - 582PP

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (No Rigidity Improvment)

The Tune

Aero
20/30

Transmission
211Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 21
Acceleration - 41
Braking - 13

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-25
Spring Rate: 12.7/14.0
Dampers Ext.: 5/7
Dampers Comp: 4/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/7
Camber Angle: 2.0/2.5
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.10

Brake Balance
5/7

Comments
The Amuse 380RS Superleggera is a magical car! But although Amuse made it a good car..... RVR are here to supersize it greatness!
With top notch handling and amazingly good acceleration and not to mention the amazing brakes this car has been completely transformed into a track monster!!!!!!
Enjoy!
:D

Review:Un Croissant (Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe) [Link]
wIWtu.jpg

This car started off as an unhappy, slidey son of a 🤬. Corners were performed sideways and breaking at any angle other than completely straight lead to an unavoidable slide, ruining any kind of flow you had. Fast corners were a no no, either slow in, not quite as slow out or powerslide in, slow out.

This tune, however, completely changes my opinion of this car. No longer does it turn its back (literally) on a fast bend but lets you accelerate through it. Now with a much more controlled acceleration and deceleration this car is a very solid track car.

Although it isn't the fastest car, you'll be sure to have fun in the middle of the pack with some close racing in the current seasonal.

Overall a huge upgrade from the original tune, slicing over two seconds from the standard tune!

Trial Mountain Circuit Times:

Standard tune: 1:30.934

RVR tune: 1:28.650

Current Leaderboard:
  1. Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe- 1:28.650

Last edited:
Review: The American Dream Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '09[Link]
5Kk3f.jpg

This modern day muscle car is understandably sideways happy with its stock tune, leaving you leaving the accelerator until very late and breaking early to avoid sliding it with its unbalanced breaking.

If you are a capable driver and can manage a heap full of oversteer then this tune is unlikely to increase your time although it certainly does not slow it down. However if your the kind of impatient driver that floors it at the first opportunity or are learning to drive more powerful cars without aids for the first time then this is a tune you will benefit from.

The tune gives you a much more stable breaking, and accelerating. This makes the car much more forgiving, although powerslides are inevitable if you insist on accelerating too much too quickly they are more than manageable unlike the standard tune.

It's like playing with a hungry lion, but with its teeth corked. But don't worry, you're not taking the fun away by using this tune. Still a very fun car to drive!

Standard tune: 1:23.047

RVR tune: 1:22.972

Current Leaderboard:
  1. Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '09- 1:22.972
  2. Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe- 1:28.650

Last edited:
Pas De Voiture Survirage Renualt 5 Turbo '80
3kiRt.jpg

303Bhp - 863 Kg - 487PP

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (No Rigidity Improvement, No Spoiler)

The Tune

Transmission
186Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 22
Acceleration - 38
Braking - 23

Suspension
Ride Height -20/-5
Spring Rate: 12.3/10.5
Dampers Ext: 9/7
Dampers Comp: 8/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/3
Camber Angle: 1.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.60/0.40

Brake Balance
8/5

Comments
The Renault 5 Turbo......... amazingly bad.... and in dire need of a tune!! Oversteer slow and just ughhh!
Once again RVR are here to help with this tune I give you a renualt 5 turbo that is actually drivable and as good as it can get!
Enjoy

Review: Zelicious AMUSE Nismo 380RS Superleggera[Link]
XfvcH.jpg

I can't believe I never had this car. If you're reading this and you haven't got this car yet then go buy it! NOW!
The stock tune had so much... well it didn't really do much. No oversteer, tiny bit of understeer (but nothing to be too concerned about) and as much grip as you'd ever want. This is the kinda car you can just drive fast straight out of the dealership without the need to practice or tune it. So you're thinking why the hell do I need to tune this then?? Trust me, that's what I was thinking... maybe an extra second and a half will change your mind...

The RVR tune gets rid of that tiny understeer and produces one of the best handling cars I've driven in GT5. The stock tune gave me a decent time of 1:24.649, great I thought for a car with limited power. The RVR tune however smashed this with a 1:23.047! Time-wise, this car is on par with the Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '09, that's a car with 365BHP MORE. But personally, I'd pick the the 380RS everytime...

I think with a little lowering of the gear ratios I could've got it even quicker! But hey, I'm not here to tune, I'm here to test!

Standard tune: 1:24.649

RVR tune: 1:23.078

Current Leaderboard:
  1. Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '09- 1:22.972
  2. AMUSE Nismo 380RS Superleggera- 1:23.078
  3. Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe- 1:28.650

Its a big Skyline Nissan Stagea 260RS Autechversion '98
Requested By: Rekve

VcNGQ.jpg

582BHP - 1400KG - 535PP

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (No Spoiler, No Rigidity Improvement)
Racing Soft

The Tune

Transmission
205Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 8/9
Acceleration - 18/40
Braking - 8/16

Torque Distribution
25/75

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-25
Spring Rate: 12.5/11.5
Dampers Ext.: 6/6
Dampers Comp: 5/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3
Camber Angle: 2.0/2.5
Toe Angle: -0.08/0.05

Brake Balance
5/6

Comments
This car it just well... couldn't turn well until I came along! AMAZINGLY nobody on GTP has released a tune for this car!!!
Understeer understeer and understeer! Luckily I made the car better but was not able to fully remove the understeer! But its the best I could do..
Enjoy

Back