RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Ireland
Éire
DylanGTi
DylanGTi
RVR

Welcome to RVR! Here we tune cars to make them drive at the highest standard! We tune any car for both circuit racing, drifting and Gymkhana! I am the main tuner and founder of RVR! RVR was originally meant to be a Racing club on GT5 then after a month I decided to start up a Tuning Garage under the name after the Club idea was ditched! Then RVR began and rose to success very Quickly! We don't accept drag tunes because we do not have a drag tuner to do the request for you! This is a thing that I am looking to learn more about sometime in the future!

Regular tunes are tuned on R3 tyres and mostly at full power.. these tunes have no (elite) or (drift) marks Beside their name!

Elite Tunes - Are where we tune on S3 tyres and mostly tune at mostly realistic power levels! (We tune Race Cars/RM's on R1 Tyres)

Drift: This is where Nismo34 tunes cars to oversteer and slide hence the name "Drift"

Gymkhana Tunes - Are were we tune cars to slide around cones and perform drift stunts (like Ken Block)

Rally Tune - Where we tune cars for maximum performance off-road!

1GBBF.png

"Empty"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yvNHA.png

Please contact me if any of the links aren't working or bring you to a wrong tune! (The Megane, Sambabus and SP1 are posted in same post!!)

Last edited:
Mean Machine Lexus LF-A '10 Elite
wHiRk.jpg

612BHP - 563PP - 1351KG

What to buy:
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Racing Air Filter
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.742
2nd Gear - 2.689
3rd Gear - 1.993
4th Gear - 1.536
5th Gear - 1.231
6th Gear - 1.017
Final Gear - 3.417
Top Speed 242mph (After changes 228Mph)

LSD:
Inital Torque - 28
Acceleration Sensitivity - 31
Braking Sensitivity - 13

Suspension:
Ride Height: -12/-15
Spring Rate: 8.6/7.2
Extension: 7/9
Compression: 3/4
Anti-Roll: 5/4
Camber: 2.3/1.7
Toe: -0.15/0.15

Brake Balance:
8/7

Comments:
A rebirth of my 1st ever tune here on GTP... alot has changed since then especially my tuning skills which when I stated RVR where pretty medicore.. Now looking at this LF-A again oversteer was the main issue here which was a pretty fun thing to try and fix.. but we got there and here I am now with a brand new LF-A for you!

Extra:
Max. Torque: 52kgfm/7300rpm
Drivetrain: FR
Power to Weight Ratio: 2.17kg/BHP

Last edited:
Good luck to your Garage, hope to see some nice set ups. The Yellowbird will be interesting, grip or drift with it?
Yes very intresting indeed it will be a grip tune and I really hope The GTPlanet community shall enjoy it!

I'm not here to pick apart your grammar, as I don't personally care. The only reason I'm going to mention it, is because it's your Banner that represents your tuning garage, so thought I would throw it out there.
Your > You're
Car's > car > cars

Good luck with your garage, I'll add them to the database.

I'm not here to pick apart your grammar, as I don't personally care. The only reason I'm going to mention it, is because it's your Banner that represents your tuning garage, so thought I would throw it out there.
Your > You're
Car's > car > cars

Good luck with your garage, I'll add them to the database.

Thanks adrenaline :) will fix it now

Just checked who is looking at this thread and Rotaryjunkie from RKM was looking at it.
I cant belive i posted this 3 hours ago and now a top tuner is looking at it!:dunce:

Thanks adrenaline :) will fix it now
Not trying to bug you, but, like I said
Car's > car > cars > cars'

Your one stop shop for all your car's troubles!
Your one stop shop for all your car troubles!
Your one stop shop for all car troubles!

Your choice, but only these 3 are correct; I recommend either of the top 2 though. Cars and Cars' are incorrect in the manner you've displayed interest in using them.

Not trying to bug you, but, like I said
Car's > car > cars > cars'

Your one stop shop for all your car's troubles!
Your one stop shop for all your car troubles!
Your one stop shop for all car troubles!

Your choice, but only these 3 are correct; I recommend either of the top 2 though. Cars and Cars' are incorrect in the manner you've displayed interest in using them.

3rd Time Lucky

Also, if you're interested in 'hyperlinking' here's how:
Enter the 'Edit' mode of your original post.
Copy your specific link (Control +C)
Highlight the car's name - Lexus LF-A (Dylan)
Then click on the icon that has the earth, with a small chain link on it.
Paste the link (Control +V)
And click "Ok"
Now clicking on that name "Lexus LF-A (Dylan)" Will take them to the tune!
Best of luck.

I'll have to try out your tune for the LFA, its a great car, but I think it needs a little tweaking work done to it, and I'm sure your tune will succeed in doing so!

Also, if you're interested in 'hyperlinking' here's how:
Enter the 'Edit' mode of your original post.
Copy your specific link (Control +C)
Highlight the car's name - Lexus LF-A (Dylan)
Then click on the icon that has the earth, with a small chain link on it.
Paste the link (Control +V)
And click "Ok"
Now clicking on that name "Lexus LF-A (Dylan)" Will take them to the tune!
Best of luck.
Thanks you really helped me!

NISSAN GT-R CONCEPT 2001 GRIP TUNE
OzQpR.jpg

After the Tokyo Motor Show, Nissan slapped a sample engine in their new 2001 GT-R concept and let us give it a shot. My god it was terrible. Loads of understeer and poor power transferring. Nissan gave us 1 day to fix it, and I think we've solved the problem. I present to you, the GT-R Concept like you've never driven it before!

775HP/1269Kg
You will need:
Engine Tuning Stage 3
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension
Brake Balance Controller
Racing Soft

This tune was created around no assists except ABS on 1

Top speed: 236 MPH
LSD: Initial Torque 11/8, Acceleration Sensitivity 43/36, Braking Sensitivity 23/15
Front/Rear Torque Split 30/70
Ride Height -25/-25
Spring Rate 7.0/8.8
Dampers Ext 5/5
Dampers Comp 5/5
Anti Roll Bars 5/6
Camber 1.6/1.7
Toe -0.07/0.14
Brake Balance 5/6

With this tune the car is much more stable around corners that it would usually have trouble going around. While there is a little understeer left over, it is much less noticeable than before. Let me know if there is anything that might need correcting!
Next Tune: Renault Megane RS Trophy '08

Just checked who is looking at this thread and Rotaryjunkie from RKM was looking at it.
I cant belive i posted this 3 hours ago and now a top tuner is looking at it!:dunce:

We all just like being nosey when a new garage pops up. :dopey:

Good to see the GT-R Concept 2001 tune is up by Zach. I will link it in the homepage when im not on mobile phone later!

:D

Mazda Efini Type R (FD) '91 DRIFT TUNE
jPrLN.jpg

Shortly after releasing a new model for their RX-7 Mazda decided to enter the car in drifting competitons with a more powerful engine and a lighter chassis. To acheive this they sent a RX-7 Efini Type R to RVR and told us too tweak its suspension, remove unwanted weight and increase BHP. Heres what we came up with!

542BHP/1043KG

What to buy:
Weight reduction stage 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon bonnet
Spoiler:Type A
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing air filter
Sports exhaust manifold
Sports Catalytic cinverter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Twin plate Clutch
Semi racing flywheel
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension
Comfort Hard OR Medium Tyres

All assists OFF Except ABS on 1

The Tune

Downforce
0/5

Transmission
180MPH

LSD
Inital Torque - 25
Acceleration - 45
Braking - 15

Suspension
Ride Height: - (-20,-20)
Ride Height: - (-20,-20)
Spring Rate - (7.5,7.5)
Extension: - (2,4)
Compression - (3,5)
Anti-Roll - (5,6)
Camber - (2.0,3.5)
Toe - (0.11,0.22)

Brake Balance
1/3

Comments:
The Mazda RX-7 originally has a reasonable amount of oversteer but with this tune it takes that to the next level, being a drift this car will be sliding all over the tracks altough comfort medium gives you a little bit more control but i would recommend comfort hard tyres myself!

Enjoy
:sly:

Last edited:
Brotherhood Trans-Cammer Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
9MPBM.jpg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Stage 3
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Supercharger
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 2.128
2nd Gear - 1.342
3rd Gear - 0.979
4th Gear - 0.761
5th Gear - 0.614
Final Gear - 4.100
Top Speed 242Mph (After changes 231Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 15
Acceleration - 48
Braking - 16

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-18
Spring Rate: 11.8/12.9
Dampers Ext.: 7/9
Dampers Comp: 4/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/7
Camber Angle: 2.1/2.5
Toe Angle: 0.04/0.13

Brake Balance
6/6

Comments
Inspired by the Brotherhood in Saints Row 2 the Trans-Cammer is a lean mean supercar grilling machine!!! 👍
Although like most other cars it comes with problems mainly the oversteer and wheelspin one hour of tuning later and the problems are solved!!!
Enjoy
:D

Last edited:
Evil Purity Lotus Evora '09 Elite
gzpFv.jpg

426BHP - 550PP - 1102KG

What to buy:
Spoiler A
Rigidity Improvement
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports exhuast manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhuast
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
LSD
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune!

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.498
2nd Gear - 2.291
3rd Gear - 1.632
4th Gear - 1.250
5th Gear - 0.976
6th Gear - 0.797
Final Gear - 3.841
Top Speed 217mph (After changes 202Mph)

LSD:
Inital Torque - 6
Acceleration - 35
Braking - 21

Suspension:
Ride Height: -25/-19
Spring Rate: 10.7/15.7
Extension: 6/7
Compression: 3/2
Anti-Roll: 5/4
Camber: 1.4/1.9
Toe : -0.10/0.15

Brake Balance:
7/6

Comments:
The Lotus Evora is a gorgeous car to look at in my opinion it looks like a car that would be easy to drive but as soon you set off you realise that you are wrong and that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover as the thing is a tail happy crazy little devil!! But I think I've solved this problem but treat it well or else....

Extra:
Max Torque: 49kgfm/5000rpm
Drivetrain: MR
Power to Weight: 2.40KG/BHP

Last edited:
I've been working on a Yellowbird Project named "Blackbird". It's about maxing out the 87 CTR while retaining the characteristics of the Legend known as "Yellowbird". She has to be fast manageable and able to go sideways on demand.

I've picked up your Yellowbird set up for some Grip benchmarking, what Track would you say your set up is best suited for? What were your hot lap records with the set up there?

Gotta love this Beast, gonna be running some laps with a few different set ups before I get started. Is there anything you guys noticed when tuning her (odd reaction to a adjustment, or adjustments that she seemed overly upset with) that could be an area of interest when hitting the Tuning screen?

Thanks.

I've been working on a Yellowbird Project named "Blackbird". It's about maxing out the 87 CTR while retaining the characteristics of the Legend known as "Yellowbird". She has to be fast manageable and able to go sideways on demand.

I've picked up your Yellowbird set up for some Grip benchmarking, what Track would you say your set up is best suited for? What were your hot lap records with the set up there?

Gotta love this Beast, gonna be running some laps with a few different set ups before I get started. Is there anything you guys noticed when tuning her (odd reaction to a adjustment, or adjustments that she seemed overly upset with) that could be an area of interest when hitting the Tuning screen?

Thanks.

The tune that I had made was for use with semi technical tracks such as Grand Valley Speedway and Cape Ring and the times on these tracks are as follows:
Grand Valley Speedway
Lap 1 - 1:57:110
Lap 2 - 1:56:210

Cape Ring
Lap 1 - 2:48:961
Lap 2 - 2:39:626

On the 1st lap I took i easy but on the 2nd lap i went serious going fast having to fight the car on every corner!

The car had tuning problems such as not responding right to stabilising methods such as higher spring balance in the front and lower spring balnce in the rear. The car also could have been used as a drift car on racing softs with all aids on with the stock tune :crazy:

But i think my tune for this car is pretty well done!

Last edited:
Some Orange Rice Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 Elite
SwcqY.jpg

459BHP - 536PP - 1300KG

What to buy:
Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 2
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhuast
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.003
2nd Gear - 2.135
3rd Gear - 1.605
4th Gear - 1.263
5th Gear - 1.012
6th Gear - 0.847
Final Gear - 3.692
Top Speed 217Mph (After changes 209Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 9
Acceleration - 14
Braking - 7

Suspension:
Ride Height: -20/-25
Spring Rate: 9.8/10.2
Extension: 8/7
Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll: 3/3
Camber: 1.2/0.4
Toe: 0.03/-0.13

Brake Balance:
7/6

Comments:
When you order this from RVR right now you get a free bag of rice! But seriously the 370z as I call it is an amazingly good looking car and is fast as well. This car is common for drifters to use but I prefer it for just driving which is why I made this tune to keep the car from going sideways and so I could have a relaxing and fun drive.

Extra:
Max. Torque: 52kgfm/5000RPM
Drivetrain: FR
Power to Weight Ratio: 2.79kg/BHP

Last edited:
I'm not feeling the Yellowbird Tune at all. This Tune made the car worse than default settings and at default this this car is already a handful. The issues were clear looking at the set up. The front spring rate is insane (15k? On the light front end??) the toe in the back end only made the throttle oversteer worse even though the LSD wasn't doing anything to help (or anything much at all, as open as can be) this set up seams a lil backwards IMO. I would literally start from reversing many of the settings. With the front so stiff and the front brakes at 10 watching the car in a replay was pretty interesting. The front doesn't dip at all and the weight still rotates at the front with the rear pushing up, it has an odd look to it.

Good luck with the Garage it seams my driving style is not suited to your Tuning style.

I'm not feeling the Yellowbird Tune at all. This Tune made the car worse than default settings and at default this this car is already a handful. The issues were clear looking at the set up. The front spring rate is insane (15k? On the light front end??) the toe in the back end only made the throttle oversteer worse even though the LSD wasn't doing anything to help (or anything much at all, as open as can be) this set up seams a lil backwards IMO. I would literally start from reversing many of the settings. With the front so stiff and the front brakes at 10 watching the car in a replay was pretty interesting. The front doesn't dip at all and the weight still rotates at the front with the rear pushing up, it has an odd look to it.

Good luck with the Garage it seams my driving style is not suited to your Tuning style.

Honestly I would have to agree tuning the yellowbird is a near impossible task and I havent seen a good one yet.
While all of my other tunes are good in my opinion, this car just is awful and I highly doubt it would drive like that in real like even with an extra 200BHP.
I will examine this tune thorughly.

On the other side you gotta love the random picture of the yellowbird!

(Also you should check out my ferrari fxx tune i will be posting tomorrow true to the real cars specs)

Will put my RUF yellowbird tune as a work in progress!
Thanks!

It's Iron Man Ferrari Enzo '02
8h5p7.jpg

922BHP - 649PP - 1044KG

What to buy:
Rigidity Improvement
Weight Reduction - Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Sports Exhaust Manifold
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero:
2/25

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.590
2nd Gear - 2.983
3rd Gear - 2.003
4th Gear - 1.490
5th Gear - 0.905
6th Gear - 0.726
Final Gear - 4.100
Top Speed 273mph (After changes 268Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 5
Acceleration - 8
Braking - 5

Suspension:
Ride Height: -5/10
Spring Rate: 15.6/17.1
Dampers Ext: 10/8
Dampers Comp: 3/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 1.7/1.3
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.15

Brake Balance:
9/7

Comments:
The Enzo is a lovely vehicle if you judge by looks and not handling... If you judge by the handling you probably have this car.. But luckily I tried my best to make it drivable and I think that I succeeded! I also painted it in my to favorite colours for a Ferrari.. Red and Silver but they're combined!

Extra:
Max. Torque: 84kgfm/6400RPM
Drivetrain: MR
Power to Weight Ratio: 1.11kg/BHP

Last edited:
For your "RVR 370RS Super Leggera Grip Tune" Tune, I don't know which car you chose. There is only one car with "Super Leggera" in the name, and that's the Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera, but yours is a 370something (there is no 370RS). There is a Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08 - is that the one? If I ignore the 370 and the "Super Leggera", then it could be one of the no-numbered Fairlady Z's like the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08. There's also a '02 and '07 version. Which car, please.

Thanks

Latest Posts

Back