Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Beautiful sets. I like the first Suzuki shot the best of that group and you've done really well with the standards. 👍

@nascarmaniaco99 thanks :) I don't like the modern rally cars in the game personally. I feel they bog down too much under throttle and that the older rally cars e.g. The lancia delta integrale is better

@kenkwilinskis cheers :) nice to see people looking back through my gallery more too, I really appreciate it 👍

@primus ortus thanks 👍 I was surprised the standards worked that well actually :lol:

Weds Sports is350

Last edited:
Sweet shots indeed :)
thank you :)
The first Suzuki pic, even with the battered front still looks amazing.
haha cheers, im not a great driver with rally cars so it got a bit battered but I liked the effect :) thanks
Good work. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
thank you 👍

VW typ1(t2)samba rock bus

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

VW Schwimmwagen
yes its gold chrome :lol:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

Zonda R vII

1)

2)

3)

4)

Last edited:
matt-mtb
Nice set that vw schwim thing is very unusual , but its still damm nice pictures.

Haha yeah it is, although I don't think the colour I painted it doesn't help. Thanks though 👍

Nato_777
Great triple set. I love the "Rock Bus" at Kyoto. 👍

Thanks :) I tried to change the image of the lovey happy bus into something with a bit more 'attitude' lowering it and giving it a paint job etc. I'm glad you like it 👍

Three very good sets. All of them are very good but I think my favorite set is the Pagani.
Thanks 👍 im glad someone liked that set, it was the one I was least confident about
I'm loving the Samba bus pictures.
Cheers :) I found it rather difficult to take good shots of as it's shape got really distorted due to the angles and it's rather square shape

I look at this one page, and I'm amazed by your work here, I love this, this, this, this, and how could I forget this.

Great work man 👍

Wow thank you for such praise :) I'm surprised at how many people like the samba bus shots, I didn't think they would go down too well, thanks again :cheers:

I have another update on it's way shortly just getting them onto my PC hope you all like it :)

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

Wow, nice shots. I really liked the Schwimmy and Jaguar photos - great tone, composition, etc. Really well done. 👍

Like pic #9

#5 and #7 are gorgeous! I should shoot that car too sometime. Really a nice pick!👍
Wow thanks :) I was just doing a load of shots for attempting the 2.0 PMC, although I don't stand a chance against your high standards of work.

I love number eight
:cheers: appreciate your views and comments :)

6 and 7 really capture the car well 👍 :drool: Awesome photos
Thanks 👍 I hope it was worth you staying up for :sly: :lol:

Wow, nice shots. I really liked the Schwimmy and Jaguar photos - great tone, composition, etc. Really well done. 👍
wow thank you :) I'm just hoping they do well in the competitions now :lol:

Thanks all for visiting my gallery so far 👍 I really appreciate it and all your comments :)

Back