Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
I like the ZR1 - Shots.
Even though you've used the Ingame - Fiilters, they've turned out quite good!

Well done! :)

I like the ZR1 - Shots.
Even though you've used the Ingame - Fiilters, they've turned out quite good!

That 787B rain edit is just undeniably great. Better than anything I can do :drool: :drool: 👍
:cheers: but if you want to see a good one you should see the one of it R.S did to show me how to do it properly that amazing

BMW M3 Coupé

Edits

RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 (SUPER GT) '06

Those are really good - really! :) Your edits are looking fantastic and I like you signature. 👍

Mate number 2 on the M3 edit set is incredible, can't believe how quick you picked up GIMP, I have it now but am still struggling to produce the quality that you have.
Awesome just awesome!!!!!

Those are really good - really! :) Your edits are looking fantastic and I like you signature. 👍
Wow thanks Nato :D that's a lot coming from someone with your editing skills :)

Mate number 2 on the M3 edit set is incredible, can't believe how quick you picked up GIMP, I have it now but am still struggling to produce the quality that you have.
Awesome just awesome!!!!!
Thank you :) I've got lots of time at the moment to try it out as I'm on holiday from school so I mess around on gimp and play GT5 pretty much all day. I'm sure you will get there soon 👍

I like the RE RX7 - Shot the most.
I use that kind of editing as well, so I guess that's the main reason I like the pictures most :D

:drool: You are editing all your pictures really well. I'm gonna need to really step up my game.
thanks ashes :) Ah I don't think you need to worry about that, your editing is far better than mine.

I like the RE RX7 - Shot the most.
I use that kind of editing as well, so I guess that's the main reason I like the pictures most :D

Nice job with your entry. I see you made the poll and I didn't. That proves that you are a better editor then I am. ;)

You have posted some real nice work, the 787b shot is nothing short of super, I love those Amenmiya shots too..
Thank you :)

Nice job with your entry. I see you made the poll and I didn't. That proves that you are a better editor then I am. ;)
Haha I did indeed but Not got any votes as of yet. Or it proves I produce judge friendly shots more? I don't think I'm a better editor.

That dodge viper redish color looks awesome man!
Thanks 👍 I'm pretty pleased with that one too :)

I like this one a lot!
Weird enough it fits the Jag very well.
Thank you, yeah I thought I got the colour balance well for it, I'm hoping I get some votes

This week I shall not be entering any of the competitions as I am going away on Saturday, but I am still going to do the photo shoots for them and post them up in my gallery :)
RUF BTR '86

Edited

Back