NASCAR Photo Thread

• Thread starter D00msday
  • 114 comments
United States
Florida, U.S.
JojoOfTeDoomsday
I haven't seen too many NASCAR photos around... So here's a photo thread dedicated to those awesome graphical, crisp, stock cars that PD were able to create.

Last edited:
Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg
Superspeedway-Daytona_1.jpg
Superspeedway-Daytona_4.jpg
Superspeedway-Daytona_2.jpg

0.019 seconds from a three-way tie. I was number 11 and got first. Number 14 up top got second even though his time was 0.000 (maybe a tie goes to the car with the less damage. lol). And the lower number 14 got 0.019. We had never seen a tie before. Unfortunately there is no slow motion option to get that photo finish shot. :grumpy:

My contribution, was doing the a-spec cup yesterday and since I'll prolly never play it again might as well take a pic while I was at it.

kt4opyylkb84rdirdu0.jpg

Cool photos ceiling_fan although, the second one - I think the noise needs some tweaking, I don't feel it makes sense at this level unless your using quite old film (which to me the colours do not fit).
If you use a digital with extremely high ISO you would probably have also an extremely high shutter speed (it is a sunny day).
If you have a crapbox digital camera like a mobile or something, than the entire image will not be this sharp I don't think.

What do you think?

Latest Posts

Back