Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
I see people still haven't given you a request. I guess I should give you one.
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 at the High Speed ring.

I see people still haven't given you a request. I guess I should give you one.
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 at the High Speed ring.
Alrighty, I shall get that up by friday along with a mini seasonal set 👍

Love the 2nd and last Evo X shots!!!
:D Thanks :) Those are proving to be quite popular shots :dopey:

Nice update BRO, hints on next update?
:cheers: Urmm how about the Mazda 2 '03?

PMC Audi R10 TDI
A moment in history, the first diesel car to win at Le Mans 24h

Final Entry
Crossing the line at 17:00 on Sunday, 18 June 2006. The first diesel car to win Le Mans, beating the second place Pescarolo C60 Hybrid by four laps (Fun fact: Sebastien Loeb was one of the drivers in this 2nd place car)

(for more information see my entry on page 2 of the PMC week 43 thread 👍

Last edited:
Like the pictures.
It comes together, what belongs together.

But I really never knew, that Loeb was driving in 2006. :drool: +1

Nato_777
Great shots and a fantastic history moment for the comp. 👍 :)
Thanks :) It was the only one I could think of that I could create easily :lol: and that others may not think of :P we shall have to see though.

Primus Ortus
Great job Soloracer - love the back story as well.👍
Thanks :) I may start writing a little about each car I do a set with, about its history and such as it was really interesting researching for this one

I can only really echo what the others guys have said; great choice for the theme and no.2 is brilliant! Particularly the lighting through the Ferris wheel.

rpanico14
I can only really echo what the others guys have said; great choice for the theme and no.2 is brilliant! Particularly the lighting through the Ferris wheel.
Thanks :) I wasn't sure if that shot would be a little too dark really.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
My favourite shot from the whole set, has to be number 3.
:cheers: I wanted to enter that one myself but couldn't as I didn't feel it would fit the theme as well

2.0 and CCCL Shoots were meant to be up today but I'm having trouble with Flickr 👎 So they won't be up until tomorrow.

Also ashes request of the Audi R8 5.2 FSi I hope to have up for Friday :)

Can't wait for the update - the R8 is my favorite looking road car.
I hope it meets your expectations (and hopefully exceeds them :sly: ) I'm about to start shooting it now :)

Nice set of pics and idea Soloracer. I like two and three the most.
Thanks :) Im glad you like the idea I had for my entry. :cheers:

Very nice work on the R10 shots, I love how you captured the clouds.
Thanks 👍 I think the clouds in GT5 are really awesome sometimes and when captured right make a shot look awesome, something you mastered very well in your P4 330 set.

McLaren MP4-12C

Edited

Final Entry

Ford RS200

Final Entry

Last edited:
So it seems that wasn't a very popular update, not sure why :scared: Please give me some feedback good or bad 👍

Now as promised Ashes619's request, doing this set took me back to my first ever photo shoot which I did using this car and can still be seen in the first post of my gallery:
Audi R8 FSI 5.2 '09

Well I hope everyone likes this update a little more than the last and that it meets your expectations Ashes 👍

Hmm well I hope ashes likes this later :scared: It seems as though my recent sets have not been popular, so I have two questions for everyone:

a) How can I improve?
& b) Is there any cars people want to see? (mini set in the pipeline still)

Great shots. I think you did exceptionally well with the McLaren, especially with the two focused on the wheels. The Ford is pretty good as well but seems to be lacking a bit of action.

You also did a great job with the Audi. I mainly wanted you to do that car so I could see how that car would look in a picture. After seeing your shots I am thinking that I should of went with that Audi instead of the one I chose for the tournament.
My favorite shots are number 3 and 8. Great colours in both and good composition.

Also I apologize, not only to you, but to everyone for not commenting more frequently on everyone's galleries. Getting a bit too carried away with COD zombies.

Amazing update, Soloracer! 👍 Especially #8 and #9. They look like advertisements.

Lovely MP4 shots at Cote d'Azur, I like Edited #3 best. The RS200's are fantastic. 👍
The R8 shots 3,4,5,8 & 9 are pure gold. :)

Amazing Audi shots!

All of them are amazing, loving 1 , 4 and 8.

Good work Solo!

Improve? Have you seen Audi shot #4? It's perfect for me..keep them coming 👍👍

Great shots. I think you did exceptionally well with the McLaren, especially with the two focused on the wheels. The Ford is pretty good as well but seems to be lacking a bit of action.

You also did a great job with the Audi. I mainly wanted you to do that car so I could see how that car would look in a picture. After seeing your shots I am thinking that I should of went with that Audi instead of the one I chose for the tournament.
My favorite shots are number 3 and 8. Great colours in both and good composition.

Also I apologize, not only to you, but to everyone for not commenting more frequently on everyone's galleries. Getting a bit too carried away with COD zombies.
Ahh okays, well I'm glad you liked the update :) I find this is a photogenic car so it's easy enough to find a good shot. :cheers: :lol: It's okay, you need a life outside of here, your still doing really well in the comps and in you gallery 👍

SVX
Amazing update, Soloracer! 👍 Especially #8 and #9. They look like advertisements.
Thanks :) :lol: I'm not sure they are that good but nice to hear someone else does :D

Lovely MP4 shots at Cote d'Azur, I like Edited #3 best. The RS200's are fantastic. 👍
The R8 shots 3,4,5,8 & 9 are pure gold. :)
Thanks Nato :) Thats a lot of shots you like :dopey:

Amazing Audi shots!
All of them are amazing, loving 1 , 4 and 8.
Good work Solo!
Improve? Have you seen Audi shot #4? It's perfect for me..keep them coming 👍👍
:dopey: Thanks :) 8 seems to be quite a popular shot :)

I like the R8 at HSR ones a lot. I prefer those for some reason over the Toscana ones, nice shots overall. 👍

Back