Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Again a selection of competition shots :) I'm not sure what to do for my next non contest update what would you all like to see?

2.0 Sky challenge

Final Entry

CCCL EVOloution

Final Entry

PMC Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel tribute

Final Entry

Last edited:
Love the mood in your 787b final entry. Fantastic recent updates aswell mate, as mentioned your gallery is improving superbly 👍

StoneyNUFC
Love the mood in your 787b final entry. Fantastic recent updates aswell mate, as mentioned your gallery is improving superbly 👍

Thanks :D Thats good to hear :) all you guys commenting really helps me too with what to improve or keep doing 👍 I really appreciate all the comments guys thanks :) :cheers:

PMC Tournament Entries

Qualifying round - Open theme

Round 1 - 4x4 Vs ijkhk4

Round 2 - Pink Vs Murcie_LP640

Semi-Finals - Birds eye view Vs Jason_B

Final - Open Vs 725

Thank you everyone for your votes, this was my first win of any kind here on GTP :cheers: I really appreciate it!

A massive CONGRATULATIONS to you. That's a fantastic acheivement to win the PMC Tournament! 👍 :)

Nato_777
A massive CONGRATULATIONS to you. That's a fantastic acheivement to win the PMC Tournament! 👍 :)
matt-mtb
congrats man, you deserve it!

Thanks guys :) I was so suprised that I did manage to win it! I never thought I would when I entered the qualifying round

The whole gallery is awesome, that's the sort of standard I'm aiming to hit one day. Congratulations on the comp win 👍
Wow thanks :) Well you've certainly made a good start and are well on the way to getting here! Thank you :) :cheers:

REally surprised you reached the next round with your pink Zonda! :P

Congrats mate. A Tournament Win is truly the highest achievement you can get on this forum! Well done 👍

REally surprised you reached the next round with your pink Zonda! :P

Congrats mate. A Tournament Win is truly the highest achievement you can get on this forum! Well done 👍
Whatcha' trying to say :P :lol: I thought that one was going to be a little risky going for that car in pink :lol: Thanks :cheers: Now just to try and get some other wins under my belt too!

Mazda Altenza
I'm not a fan of the changes spec II has brought to the photomode section :indiff:

In what way are Spec II's updates bad? The vignetting thing is annoying, but it can't be worse tha before, or? I do at least consider the bloom to a fantastic addition.

A great set nevertheless, I think is my favorite from all the sets you've done. I did therefore favorite a few of them. Overall, great consistency with good compositions and the 'lens flare-ish lighting works excellently. :drool:👍

if you put the last shot in this week 2.0 competition you got a chance to enter the poll ;)
Yeahh I would do but I've already changed my entry once this week so cannot do it again else I would do :lol: Thanks :)

My favourite, has to be the last shot.
:cheers: The new sky gives a nice effect, it just takes a bit of work to clean up the banding.

Number 6 and number 7 are my favs. 7 is the best

One question: are they meant to be that dark.
Anyway cracking shots, better than my Mazda Atenza shots
Yeahh they are :lol: I just found that taking pictures on toscana gave poor shots for lighter ones and gave good dark ones. Thanks :)

[/CENTER]
I hear ya, even so the photos you're taking are still brilliant! Stunning work. 👍 :)
:cheers: Thanks :)

In what way are Spec II's updates bad? The vignetting thing is annoying, but it can't be worse tha before, or? I do at least consider the bloom to a fantastic addition.

A great set nevertheless, I think is my favorite from all the sets you've done. I did therefore favorite a few of them. Overall, great consistency with good compositions and the 'lens flare-ish lighting works excellently. :drool:👍
I just find that the EV is ineffective with out going in and out of menus which is just a pain in the backside. Also whilst the sky is good I think there are more drew backs as there is a lot more banding and it does not always look as good. Also I agree about the vignetting. Thanks 👍 Favorited a few :lol: it looks like most of them :lol: :cheers: :dopey:

Back