RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Integrale '91 (road car)
Merc 190e (road car)
California (really cool to drive at 530pp, sports softs, no aids - total blast albiet a little slow compared to the best cars at that class).

H

Dragonthing
ARE YOU MAD? I will never modify or tune my Carlton or Grand Sport...or the ZR-1 C4 'Vette either, they are my favorite ones...

Default settings are that good? I've been thinking that PD botches default settings on purpose. Would've been great if the default settings were PD's optimal settings.

Suggestions? Either MG model, the 2005 Mustang, any older NSX, an Eagle Talon or the HPA R32. Yeah, all standard, and none have a lot of tunes around, if any.

racer39658
Yeah, all standard, and none have a lot of tunes around, if any.

On the subject of uncommon tunes I have a tune for quite possibly one of the least bought cars coming up tomorrow. Oops I'm bringing my garage into this thread :eek:

ARE YOU MAD? I will never modify or tune my Carlton or Grand Sport...or the ZR-1 C4 'Vette either, they are my favorite ones...

I send you mine Carlton and Grand Sport Vette lol And why is both French Group B cars Annoying Frogs ?

NascarManiaco99
And why is both French Group B cars Annoying Frogs ?

Probably because of the niggling flaws they both have. The 205 is fitted with a horrid racing exhaust stock to begin with, and doesn't look good for a classic chav 205 since you have to limit it so much. Drives superb stock on Kart Space though. The 5 is MR and is therefore a French Stratos with a hatchback. I personally don't mind either myself...I tend to find some French cars alright actually.

NascarManiaco99
I send you mine Carlton and Grand Sport Vette lol And why is both French Group B cars Annoying Frogs ?

Because I got bored of having cars I either cannot paint properly, or cars I cannot tune to drive without being sideways :sly: and I am really quite bored of GT5 tonight, so no tuning for me anyways.

On the subject of uncommon tunes I have a tune for quite possibly one of the least bought cars coming up tomorrow. Oops I'm bringing my garage into this thread :eek:

I may do most of my posting here at RKM, but I still keep an eye out for interesting cars from other tuners ;)

Cainius
You can make ridiculous money from the seasonal races and time trials.

Onboy123
…we know. And we aren't that short on cash either.

I have gotten very bored of having the same seasonals to do over and over, even with the 200% bonus. Hopefully this Japanese Classics one will rake in some more funds, since the godawful drift trials never help either...

And as for the Trans-Cammer, I reckon stock with oil change and the stock S3s will be enough to work with...

What would you rather see? Speed and control, or wild slidey fun? Personally I'd love to make a controlled lap-time slayer...

And as for the Trans-Cammer, I reckon stock with oil change and the stock S3s will be enough to work with...

What would you rather see? Speed and control, or wild slidey fun? Personally I'd love to make a controlled lap-time slayer...

Go with what you feel is best. If what you want to see at the end of this is a Mustang look-a-like that does corners as well as the straights, go for it.

And are we both burning out our GT5 quota at the same rate at the same time? :lol: I'm completely broken, I've kick started so many things that I can't decide to write or tune, what to write about and what to finish tuning…It's not helpful that I'm sick as hell either…

Onboy123
Go with what you feel is best. If what you want to see at the end of this is a Mustang look-a-like that does corners as well as the straights, go for it.

And are we both burning out our GT5 quota at the same rate at the same time? :lol: I'm completely broken, I've kick started so many things that I can't decide to write or tune, what to write about and what to finish tuning…It's not helpful that I'm sick as hell either…

Advice taken, and I have decided to try my best at controlling a muscle car that is this special...and since the amazing engineering that AME applied to that 1960 'Vette has already been tuned by us, I reckon I might as well have a go at this
MUSTANG%20FINAL%20ASSEMBLY%20636.jpg

Oh, and I have also been busy with a certain Italian car I love very dearly :dopey:

Advice taken, and I have decided to try my best at controlling a muscle car that is this special...and since the amazing engineering that AME applied to that 1960 'Vette has already been tuned by us, I reckon I might as well have a go at this
MUSTANG%20FINAL%20ASSEMBLY%20636.jpg

Oh, and I have also been busy with a certain Italian car I love very dearly :dopey:

Good…now publish it with the GTbyCitroen RC tune. We've been waiting donkeys years for that one. :lol:

The Fiat 500RS Spec 2.2? Or is it 3.0? Or neither?

Onboy123
Good…now publish it with the GTbyCitroen RC tune. We've been waiting donkeys years for that one. :lol:

The Fiat 500RS Spec 2.2? Or is it 3.0? Or neither?

Nope, something altogether more awesome :D and I'll get the Frog up ASAP

It never ceases to amaze me to see how fast this thread fills up with posts, I stopped GT for a couple weeks and there's a hundred new pages. :rolleyes:
Anyway, if a Trans-cammer tune does come along, I'd use it no doubt. It's about time that the Trans-cammer went around corners well, not that it was that bad to begin with but it could certainly be better.

It never ceases to amaze me to see how fast this thread fills up with posts, I stopped GT for a couple weeks and there's a hundred new pages. :rolleyes:
Anyway, if a Trans-cammer tune does come along, I'd use it no doubt. It's about time that the Trans-cammer went around corners well, not that it was that bad to begin with but it could certainly be better.

A lot can happen in a couple of weeks. A few seconds can determine life or death, so in that respect, 2 weeks seems like a lot, doesn't it?

Is it that bad? I just seen pictures of it, didn't try it because it looked like some drag racer thing…

A lot can happen in a couple of weeks. A few seconds can determine life or death, so in that respect, 2 weeks seems like a lot, doesn't it?

Is it that bad? I just seen pictures of it, didn't try it because it looked like some drag racer thing…

Yeah it is a lot of time, I suppose. I never thought about that, mainly because I woke up 20 minutes ago and I'm still tired I guess. Or I'm just not using common sense. Probably the latter. But anyway, the Trans-Cammer is surprisingly good handling, but it isn't great. It oversteers a good bit if you aren't really careful on the throttle,. Keep in mind that that's how it behaves on sport soft tires.

GTTurtle
Yeah it is a lot of time, I suppose. I never thought about that, mainly because I woke up 20 minutes ago and I'm still tired I guess. Or I'm just not using common sense. Probably the latter. But anyway, the Trans-Cammer is surprisingly good handling, but it isn't great. It oversteers a good bit if you aren't really careful on the throttle,. Keep in mind that that's how it behaves on sport soft tires.

With 630bhp and a stupidly stiff chassis, this Trans-Cammer is not liking corners at all, no matter what I do...I shall get my Italian car done though, and get the Citroen out too

With 630bhp and a stupidly stiff chassis, this Trans-Cammer is not liking corners at all, no matter what I do...I shall get my Italian car done though, and get the Citroen out too

The Trans-Cammer hates tyres. Just a note. I managed to burn a set of rears before I finished 1 lap of Nurburgring 24h online once with it...

C-ZETA
The Trans-Cammer hates tyres. Just a note. I managed to burn a set of rears before I finished 1 lap of Nurburgring 24h online once with it...

Okay, I am not doing well at all getting this thing to corner, and my Italian thing seems to be having similar issues, although it is mainly lacking power right now. I shall get the Citroën GT racer up shortly, to keep everyone busy for now :D

RKM Motorsport's Citroën GT Turbo Race Car

CitroenGTR.jpg

CitroenGTR_Big.jpg

Based on: Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car
Obtained: Brand new from Citroën

Drivetrain: Clearly MR
Horsepower: 675 BHP (@ 151.4 miles)
Torque:---- 66.1 kgfm
Weight:---- 1200kg
PP:-------- 642

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Nighthawk Black Pearl Paint

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
High RPM Turbocharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 50/70

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

Set Max Speed, then individual ratios.
1st:-- 4.108
2nd:-- 2.784
3rd:-- 2.037
4th:-- 1.600
5th:-- 1.300
6th:-- 1.100
7th:-- 0.975
Final: 3.500
Max Speed: 249 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/10
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 10.0/5.6
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/4
Anti-Roll:-- 1/1
Camber:----- 1.5/2.0
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Oh look a French car. With a V8...hmmm. This here be the Batmobile GTbyCitroën Race Car, and it is ready to rock. With it's turbocharged V8 producing frankly silly amounts of power and torque, and a 7-speed gearbox, this is a surprisingly fast French car from the people that gave us the Xsara Picasso and the C2 Pluriel...

One small thing...use the gears wisely, it would take a lot of game-changing to make this car pull away without shredding it's tyres in second...

Well Dragon your Citroën GT tune is very nice, was faster than your Zonda R tune by about 1 sec. on trial mountain. I dont know how thats possible when it has 300 more hp and about 300 kg XD maybe its because i dont feel like the Citroën is trying to kill me. Anyway it's easy to control, I found it a bit stiff at the last S turn on that track, but other then that its a joy to drive.

Last edited:
ryangt
Well Dragon your Citroën GT tune is very nice, was faster than your Zonda R tune by about 1 sec. on trial mountain. I dont know how thats possible when it has 300 more hp and about 300 kg XD maybe its because i dont feel like the Citroën is trying to kill me. Anyway it's easy to control, I found it a bit stiff at the last S turn on that track, but other then that its a joy to drive.

Hooray :D after a few very very scary experiences with the Citroën I ditched it and let it gather dust, but now it is not a serial killer any longer

And as for what I shall now reveal as the Lancia Delta SS, it has taken me far too much effort to achieve a vaguely acceptable tune, so I shall just post what I have got before I go insane

Back