Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
:)Praiano may you and your family have a very prosperous 2012 and thanks for all you do for the GT5 community. God bless and keep the tunes coming, they are some, if not the best tunes in the game and if people read some of your posts on transmission and suspension settings, they will also benefit from your knowledge.Thanks and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MY FRIEND and to all the GT PLANET MEMBERS!
I will not be on tomorrow so early post

Cant wait to try out the F40. Looks like most of the settings were changed.

I had a question about your Ford GT no stripe. Can that tune be transferred to the GT 06? I've already done it but I was wondering if maybe it was the optimal setup or not. Not really sure what the difference between the two is besides the stripe. :lol:

Off out now, so just thought i would take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year Praiano.
Many thanx for all the great tunes you have posted.
Hope that the list of cars doubles in 2012, and you have fun doing each and every one.
Thanx again, and have a good one my friend :-)

:)Praiano may you and your family have a very prosperous 2012 and thanks for all you do for the GT5 community. God bless and keep the tunes coming, they are some, if not the best tunes in the game and if people read some of your posts on transmission and suspension settings, they will also benefit from your knowledge.Thanks and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MY FRIEND and to all the GT PLANET MEMBERS!
I will not be on tomorrow so early post

Thanks a lot my friend, happy new year for you and your family too.

Cant wait to try out the F40. Looks like most of the settings were changed.

I had a question about your Ford GT no stripe. Can that tune be transferred to the GT 06? I've already done it but I was wondering if maybe it was the optimal setup or not. Not really sure what the difference between the two is besides the stripe. :lol:
The F40 is a beast now ,the ballast change everything. For the GT40 '06 i don't know and i'll not play this days. But try this tune from ACSR421, this is from far the best GT40 tune i know. I use it now +- the same, with only a few modifications.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5777646#post5777646

Off out now, so just thought i would take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year Praiano.
Many thanx for all the great tunes you have posted.
Hope that the list of cars doubles in 2012, and you have fun doing each and every one.
Thanx again, and have a good one my friend :-)

Thanks a lot, Happy new year too, i don't know if i'll do so much cars next year, but for sure i'll try to do better tunes. So let's see what come next.
Have a good day.

TOYOTA 86 GT '12 // 450PP & 500PP // SPORT SOFT // ONLINE OK

Great tune! Since I got the car for free and I didn't want to buy one I want all in on your tune and the car goes, as they say, "Flows like a butterfly and stings when i pe... I mean stings like a bee".

Again - Thanks alot! KUTGW!

praiano63 i have a question regarding your NSX type-R. It says 551PP but when you go to look at horsepower, mine with no ballast added at 550PP makes only 430HP where you have listed like 458HP at 559PP.

Master_gamer438
praiano63 i have a question regarding your NSX type-R. It says 551PP but when you go to look at horsepower, mine with no ballast added at 550PP makes only 430HP where you have listed like 458HP at 559PP.

Is yours run in yet?
Is your oil old?
Have you completed an engine overhaul?

One of these may answer your question.

My Type R is fully broke in, actually my 2nd one. 1st one had lost power that I was unable to get back. My car is not the question. If you re read. The car list, look for NSX Type R, you will see it listed as 551PP which intrested me. I have my own tune but want to compare lap times. Now if you open the link PP is listed at 559PP. Its not whether my car can reach that. Im asking if its a typo or what. Im assuming it is because the listed HP is what mine reaches. So the original list PP should be 559PP PP not 551PP.

FERRARI F40 '92 // 550 PP // ONLINE OK

Doctor Praiano,

The way you transform road cars into racing cars is something that honestly I cannot even describe.

It is good even with sports hard tires (ok a bit more twitchy but pretty good handling anyway) with racing soft is like an open wheeler, it forgives any throttle abuse you may apply.

But the most important thing is that with sport soft is probably one of the quickest at 550pp, it will become my favorite on online lounges at 550pp sport soft.

My friends, try this beast out, you will not regret it!

Doctor, once again you made my day, many thanks

👍👍👍

F40 - Tuned by Praiano por ushuaia08, en Flickr

Great tune! Since I got the car for free and I didn't want to buy one I want all in on your tune and the car goes, as they say, "Flows like a butterfly and stings when i pe... I mean stings like a bee".

Again - Thanks alot! KUTGW!
You're welcome, yes very good car that PD put in the game , waiting for more good road cars like this, enjoy .... Thanks.

Is yours run in yet?
Is your oil old?
Have you completed an engine overhaul?

One of these may answer your question.

Thanks for the help my friend.

Can you repost the R10? I can't see it

Here is one. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/audir10rc.jpg/
Other link
audir10rc.jpg

My Type R is fully broke in, actually my 2nd one. 1st one had lost power that I was unable to get back. My car is not the question. If you re read. The car list, look for NSX Type R, you will see it listed as 551PP which intrested me. I have my own tune but want to compare lap times. Now if you open the link PP is listed at 559PP. Its not whether my car can reach that. Im asking if its a typo or what. Im assuming it is because the listed HP is what mine reaches. So the original list PP should be 559PP PP not 551PP.

Sorry , it's correct now , 551pp is with the minimum rear aero foil setting ,at 05 , this is the way it must be. 559 pp is aero set to 20, but not necessary for my tune. Power is 459 HP , oil change before using when new car have 282 km actually.

Doctor Praiano,

The way you transform road cars into racing cars is something that honestly I cannot even describe.

It is good even with sports hard tires (ok a bit more twitchy but pretty good handling anyway) with racing soft is like an open wheeler, it forgives any throttle abuse you may apply.

But the most important thing is that with sport soft is probably one of the quickest at 550pp, it will become my favorite on online lounges at 550pp sport soft.

My friends, try this beast out, you will not regret it!

Doctor, once again you made my day, many thanks

👍👍👍

Thanks a lot, wonderfull pics, enjoy your drive. Me too , i stayed very impressed by the car when i test it online after the tune. I was feeling it quick, but not so much.... It's a rocket now.:):)👍

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Again... Bloody great. I love this setup! Your tunes are like a bible for me now.

Thanks, yes i love this car too, my N°1. The sport soft version is older and for sure can be faster a little bit, but the reactions with this settings are showing everything the car do when you apply any kind of input, staying safe and clean. This is why i call it the "Pilot version".

Thanks, yes i love this car too, my N°1. The sport soft version is older and for sure can be faster a little bit, but the reactions with this settings are showing everything the car do when you apply any kind of input, staying safe and clean. This is why i call it the "Pilot version".

The only issue I have with this is the fact that some corners are a huge challange - but I use AT-box.

Start practicing with MT. It'll give you better overall control. i didnt run MT until GT3. can take getting use to at first but I see my lap times improve slightly, not seconds though. but still. a 1/10th is a 1/10th.

Start practicing with MT. It'll give you better overall control. i didnt run MT until GT3. can take getting use to at first but I see my lap times improve slightly, not seconds though. but still. a 1/10th is a 1/10th.
Naw... I rarley get playtime but when that expends ill be getting some wheel :>

HONDA TAKATA DOME NSX '03 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

Easy fast GT500, great handling , huge grip, and a very good top speed.

I don't race GT500 cars a lot, would like to have some feedback of some GT500 racers please.

takatanew.jpg

suzukacircuit3n.jpg

suzukacircuit5.jpg

suzukacircuit4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

I just can't get these gear ratios i don't what i am doing wrong is there something wrong with these settings???:nervous:

BMW M3 COUPE '07 // 500pp // SPORT TIRES

bmwm3coupe07500pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5d.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
[FONT="<font><font>Georgia</font></font>"][/FONT]

:)MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TODO TU TRABAJO,

THANKS FOR ALL VERY GOOD JOB

MOLTO OBRIGADO :): Tup:: Tup:: Tup:: Tup:

Praiano, hello my friend. Hope you and the family enjoyed your Christmas. I also hope the fish are many and in your basket.

Are there any cars you are chasing right now? Also, have you driven that Prius DLC car?

Praiano, hello my friend. Hope you and the family enjoyed your Christmas. I also hope the fish are many and in your basket.

Are there any cars you are chasing right now? Also, have you driven that Prius DLC car?

Good morning my friend. No hollydays,no trip, no family, no christmas for me this year, changing of boss, plant.... Last minute change ..:indiff: ,but it's ok, that's life.

No i did not drive the prius TC yet, i'm busy with some fews cars now. My last big surprise was a "KUBELWAGEN" ,yes the little german tank, try to max it with sport soft tires, a short gearbox with a max speed around 160 kmh, and go on a turny track or road like Toscana touge road or monaco or Tsukuba. This car have a perfect stock tune when fully tuned. One more PD non-sense, incredible.

Have a good day.

Hello
Can you please make a tune for the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) &#8216;02?
It's my favorite car and i need a grip tune for any track with nice handling and good performance.
Hope you read this and make one.

Hello
Can you please make a tune for the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) ‘02?
It's my favorite car and i need a grip tune for any track with nice handling and good performance.
Hope you read this and make one.

Hi, i have a very good tune 500pp sport hard tires for this car.

Try it, it's a very good base. If you like and want to use others tires and power ,i can see this quickly.

Have a good day.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6096335#post6096335

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09 // 644 pp // ONLINE OK
I made alot of cash all of sudden and bought this car. Your tune made this car even better then my "Pilot Ferrari". Thanks!

Back