Community built 2.0.5 changelog and bugtracker

• Thread starter Abraxas
  • 533 comments
BayneHamlin1121
I'm a WipEout fan. ^^
Awesome how the Saleen can now have its wheels changed. But I don't see the Veyron getting this treatment anytime soon.

It seems that cars with a center lug cannot. The exception is the Furai and possibly the Spyker

Since 2.04 I am having problems with my Nissan NCD. Thumbnails only appear for the first few cars, big models missing for all cars. Can't buy from this dealership, no problems with any other NCD.

Tried cleaning cache, old gamesaves, reinstalling the family pack and finally deleting and re-downloading the game data files to no avail, anyone experiencing the same?

Apologies in advance if this has already been reported, couldn't find it with search.

I apologize for everything being quoted, I am not too great at all of this blogging computering stuff, but you mentioned in the original post about adding incorrect information regarding vehicle's and their descriptions or information. Although your suggestion is fitting, I think that an AWD car that is not only labeled as AWD, but the description specifically says it is AWD, is just as important as a Lamborghini not having a space mark between mph and of, or as important as another vehicle having too many spaces in it's title.

I figured a master list should include, well, everything. I would think the things from the list you suggested should also be added, as you want the list sent to Kaz and fixed, one would think it should be as complete as possible.
You have your point but let me explain. I try to keep this list as clean as possible. There are so many cars in GT5, and sadly a lot of them have something wrong with their specs that there is just need for separate thread where all data about car specs are collected.
Also I provide clear link to Master Car List With Incorrect Specifications in OP. It will be always on the first place of our section. Here we try to focus only on bugs with descriptions and strange behaviour like stage III engine kit in Daihatsu.
Toronado is doing good job taking car of that other list and you have to know that it really takes some time to check, track and list every report.

About that Mitsu issue. I think I don't understood you well. You say it should be AWD? In my description EX stands for FR layout, and non-EX Lancers were FF. So is the description wrong or spec? If description I'd be glad to add it to our list. If it's something wrong with specification, Toronados thread is better for this. I'm sorry but I just don't know 80s Japanese cars that well :(

Ever since release in 2010 I've never seen my Nissan GT-R Concept '01 listed in my garage when in Online Lobby events, and I still can't see them :(.
I don't have that car so can't check it. We need more reports on this one.

It seems like shuffle races are super bugged out now. Everybody getting booted but the host. I got booted 3 times like this then hosted a room and it ran fine up to about 14 people then I started the race and it put everybody on the grid then everybody got booted but me. Anybody else having bugs?
Waiting for more reports with similar problem.

Sorry Captian Know it all let me stop posting possible bugs because its just moaning and it offends you. AGAIN like I said for the 1000th time the 2j is what made me think it was a bug. Get over yourself.
mercgoat don't get mad. We need your knowledge and help :)

I haven't seen this one listed, and I'm surprised as I'm sure other people must have noticed.

When you are watching people race online, or watching an online replay from your library, no one's speedometers other than your own will read above 357mph.
So others speedometers just stop on certain value?
As you are wipeout fan, can you check if 600kmh bug is still there?

I'm testing now, but it appears at least some of the standards that previously did not allow wheel change will now allow them.
Awesome! Added

We know about it. Marked in red :)

Since 2.04 I am having problems with my Nissan NCD. Thumbnails only appear for the first few cars, big models missing for all cars. Can't buy from this dealership, no problems with any other NCD.

Tried cleaning cache, old gamesaves, reinstalling the family pack and finally deleting and re-downloading the game data files to no avail, anyone experiencing the same?
I heard there were some problems with Nissan dealership in the past, but that was after 2.0.2. I can't to figure out anything useful here as you have done everything that is possible to fix it :(

OP, excellent work! I have 2 things to report:

1. Yesterday, when I was in the room doing absolutely nothing (not on track, not in the garage or typing messages), the host changes the track and I froze. Never happened to me before. Needed to restart PS3.

2. I don't know if it's corrected now, but there was a bug (still active in 2.03) that when the host starts a race the countdown stops at 17seconds and there is no music. Although you can still race, there is no starting countdown and no timer, and at the end of the race you need to restart GT5.

And even tough I like the chase cam like this (reverted to how it was), I don't know why they don't let users configure the cam in the options menu...

1 - Button routing has changed on the Community page - go right and used to default to Remote Race, now goes to Mail.

2 - Button Routing has changed in the Paint Chips list. Move left from the top paint and it used to move to paint type filter, nowgoes to far left of screen. Not for the better.

Only my opinion but I think at least one of these may have been done in error by a careless programmer. Button routings are notoriously easy to muck up in all sorts of creation tools/software.

Rudenut
I'm testing now, but it appears at least some of the standards that previously did not allow wheel change will now allow them.

So far:

Ford GT LM
Ford GT LM II
Nardo
Speed 12
Saleen S7
Mazda Furai
Spyker C8

Not the Veyron

You can add the Honda NSX Prototype LM Road Car to the list as well. 👍

So others speedometers just stop on certain value?

As you are wipeout fan, can you check if 600kmh bug is still there?

Do you mean where the sound cuts out? I found that it did drop out for a couple of moments, but generally the sound does not get cut off anymore. Confirmed up to around 450mph anyway. I'll let you know if it's muted at any higher speeds.

As for the other racer's speedometers not registering above 357mph, that's actually been around for a while, not since 2.04, but only noticed that no one had mentioned it until yesterday.

Full list of the changeable rims on standard race cars, concepts, tuning house cars and oddballs in this thread. All 2.04 changes have notes designating them as such.
The Ford GT's were changeable from the implementation of the standards rims though.

Last edited:
Hi,

Not sure if this has been reported already, I've read the Op and the last couple of pages.

When adding a MID RPM turbo kit to car(s), the graph in setting (green power line / orange torque line) isn't updated, but the specs in the box of the top right corner (where picture of your car is) are updated.

To get the graph to change, you need to reset turbo kits to default and then reselect the turbo kit you just put on your car.

Whereas, if you buy other tuning parts, the graph is immediatetly updated with the new power / torque settings.

I hope this isn't a repost - sincere apologies if it is.

Keep up the great work :D

H

Last edited:
So as far as the Nissan GT-R concept not showing up both of mine are there in my lobby. All I can say is try to get another and see if it shows up. Very weird indeed.

My Nissan dealer is okay. I dont got a answer for this but it may be corruption but seems unlikely.

Glad the cars that can get rims are added. Always nice to get little tweaks.

At least in the US the 83 Lancer description says EX labels it a awd car and its listed as a FR. This is a description bug so we are on this.

As for the Mira glitch I tuned up my Cuore and stage 3 brought up the power like normal. They are the same car just sold in different countries with a different name so a bug for sure.

Finally had my first ever freeze today playing single player 600pp seasonal time trail. It happened twice. As soon as I passed the line on lap one it froze both times. I stopped using a ghost lap from 2.03 days nad it worked again.

2.04 seems to be released way too early. Heearing a lot about online being much worse then before.

Last edited:
Highlandor
Hi,

Not sure if this has been reported already, I've read the Op and the last couple of pages.

When adding a MID RPM turbo kit to car(s), the graph in setting (green power line / orange torque line) isn't updated, but the specs in the box of the top right corner (where picture of your car is) are updated.

To get the graph to change, you need to reset turbo kits to default and then reselect the turbo kit you just put on your car.

Whereas, if you buy other tuning parts, the graph is immediatetly updated with the new power / torque settings.

I hope this isn't a repost - sincere apologies if it is.

Keep up the great work :D

H

That is a bug, I had it too :)

I'll just mention this, because it's something that's not correct, but it's not something major (and it has been there since the very beginning).

When you lay down rubber in a tunnel, the lighting from the sun makes it reflect as white. You see it mostly on the exit of the second tunnel on Grand Valley (the one that leads onto the bridge).

Seems to me that the rubber marks are just set to reflect light too much.

Not sure if posted, but lets say you just bought a new car and are going to upgrade it. I go to Tuning Garage, and then Engine, and the first thing I update is the ECU chip, I then press the "left arrow button", to upgrade my engine stages,...... and I automatically get sent out of the Engine page.

I was excited to see that the NSX LM Road Car could have it's wheels changed, as I particularly hated the stock wheels on this car. Strangely enough, when I went to change the wheels on my collection, I found that one of my cars had changed color from black to championship white. I previously had one each in white, black and silver. I'm not absolutely sure if this happened on this update or the last, as I hadn't checked my inventory since before 2.03.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM has an invisible gear selector.
There is gear knob. Brake hard and you'll see it. Driver looks like he is very gentle to it so it might look like he is shifting in the air.

Do you mean where the sound cuts out? I found that it did drop out for a couple of moments, but generally the sound does not get cut off anymore. Confirmed up to around 450mph anyway. I'll let you know if it's muted at any higher speeds.

As for the other racer's speedometers not registering above 357mph, that's actually been around for a while, not since 2.04, but only noticed that no one had mentioned it until yesterday.
Thanks. Updated.

1 - Button routing has changed on the Community page - go right and used to default to Remote Race, now goes to Mail...
Button routing changes here and there almost every update :/ I won't add it to the list, but I can understand it's annoying.

Full list of the changeable rims on standard race cars, concepts, tuning house cars and oddballs in this thread. All 2.04 changes have notes designating them as such.
The Ford GT's were changeable from the implementation of the standards rims though.
Great list 👍 Updated OP with it :)

Added to list.

At least in the US the 83 Lancer description says EX labels it a awd car and its listed as a FR. This is a description bug so we are on this.
Now I understand. I have proper description in polish version so I was a bit confused. GT55YW please accept my apologies :)

When you lay down rubber in a tunnel, the lighting from the sun makes it reflect as white. You see it mostly on the exit of the second tunnel on Grand Valley (the one that leads onto the bridge).
First I thought that it was done on purpose to save framereate. But it only happens on tracks with static weather and time. It for sure is possible to fix that so I added it.

Not sure if posted, but lets say you just bought a new car and are going to upgrade it. I go to Tuning Garage, and then Engine, and the first thing I update is the ECU chip, I then press the "left arrow button", to upgrade my engine stages,...... and I automatically get sent out of the Engine page.
Checked it and yes, it's ****** up. Not only when you buy and not only in engine options. Added.

What was adjusted in the car changes?
(Car change number behaviour has been updated)
It sounded better in my head. That bit is about car change count, not changing car number ;) Fixed

Dunno if this was reported, but ... I was racing with friends, they were on racing soft, I was on racing hard, then I saved replay. When watching replay tires on my car was show as racing soft.

Had a bit of a weird bug just now, wanna know if anyone else has had it or whether my game just had a moment.

Was in a lounge @ Laguna. All by my tod practicing for WSGTC. went in to the pits to change tires, car proceeded all the way through without tire change, so i paused and clicked exit. screen returned to the one with the 'start race', 'free run' etc etc yet i was still in control of the car at the place on track i left it... and when i clicked 'free run' again it put me back in the car with the worn out tires...

had to go right off the track (with the 'go to track' and 'watch race' options and then return to track. couldnt replicate it again after that...

Sorry if description isn't very good.

Also, the graphical glitch RE: rear view mirrors mentioned earlier. I had the same thing on laguna, the green parts of the 'control tower' looking building show through the track just as you go over the hill on the start/ finish straight. haven't taken a pic, but will next time im on GT...

It is possible to have an online race with combinations of karts, F1, and standard cars by fiddling with the settings in the right way.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

It is possible to have an online race with combinations of karts, F1, and standard cars by fiddling with the settings in the right way.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

get someone other than room owner on track in a 'kart only' lobby. then, once kart is on track, reset room to 'no restriction'

There is a problem with ticket.My friend sent to me a ticket.When i pushed on ticket nothing happenes for 1 month. I couldnt delete or couldnt take the car.

In special mercedes event classic mercedes's wipers dont work.
I can't remember lots of bugs to come.
We should stop to find bugs and errors.PD souldnt be busy with these issues and focus on GT6.

Has anyone had a freeze when they loaded a older patch ghost replay during a time trail in the current patch and freeze when they crossed the line on the first lap? Mine was 2.04 vs 2.03 but it doesnt have to be those.

Button routing changes here and there almost every update :/ I won't add it to the list, but I can understand it's annoying.

The one you quoted (Community screen) isn't annoying but the one in the paint chip screen is. It can't have been done on purpose as it now takes 3 times longer to navigate around.

Both should be included in the change log. Possibly one or both as bugs. A developer has probably reset them by mistake. If this thread is used to track new changes or errors then they should be in as they changed with this version.

If PD were to refer to this document they might not realise it has happened if it's not on the first page.

Back