Post your GT (No Stripe) times here please

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 67 comments

KaroSVTR

(Banned)
United States
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Nuke_um_626
I just got this car, have bin looking and waiting for the used dealer to bring it in and i was alll over it right when i saw it lol. Tested it today my best time i got was 9.113 đź‘Ť?đź‘Ž?

My best time before the update was 9.067. Don't remember my post 2.04 time, I deleted it. I'll run it again and get back to you. Eightlives has an insane time for this car. I don't remember off the top of my head but it is on the leaderboard.

What's up nuke_um?

People were down into the teens before 2.04. I could only manage a 9.055 so a .113 post 2.04 should be a rather competitive no stripe.

My best time before the update was 9.067. Don't remember my post 2.04 time, I deleted it. I'll run it again and get back to you. Eightlives has an insane time for this car. I don't remember off the top of my head but it is on the leaderboard.

Oh koo brotha. ya im gona go check it out. Cuz i know this beast of a ford is capable of a better time i just cant nail it yet

What's up nuke_um?

People were down into the teens before 2.04. I could only manage a 9.055 so a .113 post 2.04 should be a rather competitive no stripe.

Whats up bro. (9.055) sick time! Its a suspension issue im having i guess. Im good with the tranny but not as good with the suspension but eh, im getting there :)

Whats up bro. (9.055) sick time! Its a suspension issue im having i guess. Im good with the tranny but not as good with the suspension but eh, im getting there :)

I just saw your psn id thanks to X3sgteX's post. We were just racing together lol.

I think you were in a yellow SVT Cobra or a matte black one. Don't remember which one was you. I had my green Cobra out. I brought out a bunch of other cars though. It was a couple hours ago. Slash was there too. I just looked in my players met thing and sent you a fr.

I think you were in a yellow SVT Cobra or a matte black one. Don't remember which one was you. I had my green Cobra out. I brought out a bunch of other cars though. It was a couple hours ago. Slash was there too. I just looked in my players met thing and sent you a fr.

OHHHH YEAAHHH!! I remember the green SVT. I was in the matte Black one. U had a nice pull on me the second run we did. I would of raced more but had to go to work lol. Koo ill accept when i get home.

Yea i just checked, Eightlives is running a MONSTER time of 9.034 on current update. He is a very skilled tuner. So we have alot of work to do to get close to that time. Great job Eightlives, by the way im gunning for your acr time, im only 0.004 away from ure 8.993 with a 8.997 of my own.

Nice job on your ACR. I haven't even got into the 8's with mine yet. My attention span isn't long enough to focus on any one car and tune it. Other than my SVT Cobra, '05 Mustang GT, and a couple others, I don't spend tons of time on my cars. There's just too many to pick from lol. I was toying around with my F150 last night after pulling it out at Indy and got it down to 10.404! I think there's still room for improvement, but probably won't work on it any more until I stumble upon it in my garage again after forgetting about it lol.

Yea i just checked, Eightlives is running a MONSTER time of 9.034 on current update. He is a very skilled tuner. So we have alot of work to do to get close to that time. Great job Eightlives, by the way im gunning for your acr time, im only 0.004 away from ure 8.993 with a 8.997 of my own.

Is 8.997 post 2.04?

Hahaha damnit! I'm still on 8.996 with my ACR.. Although I haven't touched it since I last told 8 about my times.. Maybe I should try squeeze out a few more milliseconds

psssssst my no strip isn't 9.034 anymore :)

Im my defense i posted that before you posted a faster time haha. By the way check the zr1 rm on your FR submissions page. :)

Last edited:
My best was like 9.080 before the update. But on an unused tune sooooo.

OHHHH YEAAHHH!! I remember the green SVT. I was in the matte Black one. U had a nice pull on me the second run we did. I would of raced more but had to go to work lol. Koo ill accept when i get home.

OOOOOhhhhh I remember this. Yeah you have some prety dang quick cars. great job!

*hopefully* I'll get to leave tafe soon then I'll be home in just over half an hour thanks to going 140 down the highway :sly: then I could have a run with you guys again

mattjones
It took me between 25-30 mins to drive 67km.. I'll let you guys work out the averages :)

Roughly 130kmh

Haha that's my average speed on the highway :D I'm surprised my little swift hasn't died yet

Last edited:
Haha my Merc struggles.. The stupid thing revs out at 4k hahaha.. But that time also includes Brisbane street traffic ;)

Back