Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
One of my favourite cars, and nice toning as well. Quality photos mate. ๐Ÿ‘

These are so much better when viewed in Lightroom, but I do feel there isn't much contrast as you get this big blue blob toning feel. Not really for me I'm afraid, however, that brake disc glow shot, and the last shot deserve a :bowdown:. Those shots are AMAZING! The reflection work is pure awesome!

#6 and #8: :drool:

Thanks Justin! ๐Ÿ‘

Nice TT shots

Thank you NB!

It really needs to be viewed in lightroom...amazing!!!!:drool::drool:

Cheers Shidapu. Do you mean Lightroom or Lightbox?

Looking damn good. Liked the MX5 - Set more overall. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Pascal, I like the TTS set more, but that's just my opinion! :D

BkS
These are so much better when viewed in Lightroom, but I do feel there isn't much contrast as you get this big blue blob toning feel. Not really for me I'm afraid, however, that brake disc glow shot, and the last shot deserve a :bowdown:. Those shots are AMAZING! The reflection work is pure awesome!

I don't understand what you guys mean with Lightroom lol! :scared: Please explain... But thank you mate, I love the reflection as well. I took me some time though.

Well done! I really like the glowing disc!
Crazy Reflections!!!:)๐Ÿ‘

:D Ryuu! Thanksssssssss!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:cheers::cheers:

Those photos are :drool: and Lightroom is a feature on Flickr. When you on the photo, and see the magnifying glass click on the photo, or just press "L". :dopey:

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheers:

Anyways, great set as usual! :drool:

Happeh B-day, hope you have nice day. And wow, the shots = awesome. :drool::drool::drool:

BkS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:cheers::cheers:

Those photos are :drool: and Lightroom is a feature on Flickr. When you on the photo, and see the magnifying glass click on the photo, or just press "L". :dopey:

Happy Birthday !!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Great shots ,Joris !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Wooow, thank you guys! And I really appreciate the special topic about my birthday Justin! Hahah, awesome! I don't get any visitors since they all live far away, but this is a great alternative to get! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Btw, I can't believe I spelled birthday wrong. :ouch:

Back